Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

TOOL\APC

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    Them jamming some new stuff at one of these seems like a possibility. Hype that its the first one.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    I’m just single 
    After I bought that I’ve been full hype mode. 
    >still haven’t copped camping 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Get on it Todd.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    I could not fathom spending that much.

It only hurts the first time.
    Nah it hrts the second time too.

i know ill be hppy as fuck but im still trying to figure out what i was thinking =))
    You know damn well you'll be glad you did it. You also know that you would be kicking yourself in the ass for the rest of your life if you didn't go. You'll be over the money in short time.
    Sabbath VIP was 3X the cost for Tool, and Tool gives you way more dollar for dollar. It's almost cheap in comparison.
    10000% agree. 
    You get over the sticker shock the first time you do it. That's what 2-3 days of browsing MU for you? Sometimes you gotta spend some money and treat yourself. Cost you a couple of zips for something to look forward to, a lifetime of memories, collectable merch, and you get a cool story to tell.
    So did ya buy yours yet?

I'm actually not that interested. Too much other shit going on.
    lol @ Jays disagree.
    I expect those lol.

I don't follow this band around to every show. Most of what they are selling I already did. I asked the handful of questions I had. I talked with Adam personally at the end. The VIP talk was great. I especially loved the breakdowns of the timing signatures etc, but breaking it down any farther is probably going to be wasted on me. This is a music clinic. I'm not a musician. I'm not that into the technical side of recording and mixing things. It's all Greek to me.

The swag bag was mostly garbage merch. I also didn't enjoy the fan stories. At all. Only one of them was good, and I don't remember it lol. But that shit took up 20 minutes or so. I muttered stfu a few times lol. Most of their questions sucked. Adam would get on a cool tangent, and somebody would interrupt him with something dumb. I also got to listen to a few fans butcher Tool on guitar. That also wasn't great, and that seems like what a majority of this is going to be. 
    Pretty sure I remember the one cool story now that I've thought about it more. A guy was a golf caddy for Alex Lifeson of Rush, and he told him to listen to Tool. End of story.
    edited April 2018
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjeIWYbbzjE

obviously this needs to be taken with a grain of salt, as i doubt its a legit source, but at the end here the video says the band plans to play the majority of the new album, minus vocals, at the clinics. 
    One of you guys should flat out ask why Tool Army members can't get non-VIP tix on pre-sale.

Sometimes you have to be the force behind the changes you want to see in the world.