Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

TOOL\APC

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    No juice? 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy
    Still not Houston. 
    edited March 2017
    Cot damn that thing is a Grail  :')
    My roommate and I are going to take a tab tomorrow from Houston no juice 
    Houston no juice =))
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    man i didnt realize rosetta hasn't been played live since 2009

B)
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Saw them play that
    yeah they played it on the 10k days tour the first time i saw them. was killer. 
    Take that acid tonight lol
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    fuck can't stop imagining what the setlist will be
    Houston no juice \m/h
    And that fucking acid hell no =))))
    rex keeps saying it's gonna be the same as 2016 but I disagree I think they're gonna change up at least one song. I'd be surprised if sweat stays, and I'd only expect either third eye or the grudge to stay. not both
    They arent gonna take the grudge put i wouldnt think. Id be pretty surprised if sweat was removed but if it is its gonna be for vicarious. But i expect it to stay. 

As far as third eye. They could switch it out with one of the other openers they have played over the last couple tours but i wouldnt expect to see no Q again.honestly the only thing i see changing is thrid eye if they decide to switch it out. This tour is hitting cities it hasnt hit on the last two runs so id be pretty shocked to see a dramatic change. Ill feel super lucky if i get a song i havent heard live before. 

The tool/apc twitter that is run by someoen close to the band did post an update after the tour was announced but before dates were announcedthat involved ticks. But if they play that i wouldnt expect to hear it every night. 

Either way their stage set up takes time to put together for individual songs. Its not as simple as just switching a song out and their hasnt been a lot of time for adjustments since the last "tour". Maybe we get a new song if some how a single drops but that would be suprising as well. 

Honesty youre getting your hopes up if youre thinking there could be a major switch. 
    Hell you might not even get schism if you go by the festival sets last year. I have a feeling that was partially due to dannys staff infection though. 
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    This isn't rocket science. 
    inb4lists
    They arent gonna take the grudge put i wouldnt think. Id be pretty surprised if sweat was removed but if it is its gonna be for vicarious. But i expect it to stay. 

As far as third eye. They could switch it out with one of the other openers they have played over the last couple tours but i wouldnt expect to see no Q again.honestly the only thing i see changing is thrid eye if they decide to switch it out. This tour is hitting cities it hasnt hit on the last two runs so id be pretty shocked to see a dramatic change. Ill feel super lucky if i get a song i havent heard live before. 

The tool/apc twitter that is run by someoen close to the band did post an update after the tour was announced but before dates were announcedthat involved ticks. But if they play that i wouldnt expect to hear it every night. 

Either way their stage set up takes time to put together for individual songs. Its not as simple as just switching a song out and their hasnt been a lot of time for adjustments since the last "tour". Maybe we get a new song if some how a single drops but that would be suprising as well. 

Honesty youre getting your hopes up if youre thinking there could be a major switch. 
    You list all the ways a switch it possible but then say I'm getting my hopes up if I think a switch is possible. I'm going to hope they do but it's not like I'm going to be dashed if it stays the same. I just disagree with most of your points because it has been a good amount of time since the 2016 tour, and looking back at their setlist history they usually change a couple songs every tour.
    Plus maynard picks the setlist himsef based on what he feels like he can sing. I feel like hes got that pretty much nailed down.