Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

FUSE Top 40 Videos of 2011

2»

Comments

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Fuse died for me completely when Steven's Untitled Rock Show was cancelled, I didn't like the show much but it was easily Fuse's trademark show, and they replaced it with Mark Hoppus.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Adventures Of Raindance Maggie has to be one of the worst songs ever, sad that they used to be such a good band.
    Except not really.
    Exactly. They were never a good band.
    Adventures Of Raindance Maggie has to be one of the worst songs ever, sad that they used to be such a good band.
    Except not really.
    Exactly. They were never a good band.
    They were a good band before Blood Sugar Sex Magik, after that they have turned meh.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    CF <_>

They've always been a good band. Primus, I could understand why you'd like pre-BSSM, material more than then rest of their catalogue, but you've got to admit BSSM is a great album.
    CF <_>

They've always been a good band. Primus, I could understand why you'd like pre-BSSM, material more than then rest of their catalogue, but you've got to admit BSSM is a great album.
    It has it's moments, but I hate Under The Bridge and one of the other songs, I forget it's name.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    bssm is actually the only chili peppers album i ever cared for. the ones before it annoy me and the ones after bore me. it's kinda odd because i really like john frusciante's solo albums. anthony's beef with mike patton really rubbed me the wrong way. i can't listen to them without hearing his pretentiousness
    bssm is actually the only chili peppers album i ever cared for. the ones before it annoy me and the ones after bore me. it's kinda odd because i really like john frusciante's solo albums. anthony's beef with mike patton really rubbed me the wrong way. i can't listen to them without hearing his pretentiousness
    Chad Smith's solo albums > John Frusciante's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH06XbMwgQc