Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Used Ticketmaster In The Last 12 Years? YOU GETTING A MO FUCKING REFUND!!!

2»

Comments

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    They're not going to require your ticket stubs 8-}
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    17 orders max? So is that 17 tickets or 17 total orders because I order 4-6 tickets for one concert at a time and it is bullshit if there is a limit
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    its nice to see company's lose class-action's. Sends the message fucking your customers is not acceptable
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    They're not going to require your ticket stubs 8-}
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    its nice to see company's lose class-action's. Sends the message fucking your customers is not acceptable
    really... are you sure that's the message it is sending? Cause I kinda thought the message it was sending is "class action lawsuits are a great way for lawyers to make a shit load of money by using the common people who were taken advantage of"
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Sweet. I bought tickets for Warped 09 and Manson (I think) through Ticketmaster.
    I love winning with women
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    sweet. now the next 200 dollars ticketmaster concert you go to will be a dollars fifty cheaper!! Take that shit to starbucks! wait.... that doesnt buy anything there. ummm... you can put it towards a 50 dollars concert shirt then! \m/
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    i've got emails / letters to different class action lawsuits in the past and they have all turned out to be scams. Don't give out personal info to these people. make sure everything is valid first. DONT BE A DUMBASS!
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    \:D/
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I usually buy from a ticketmaster outlet down the street but I know I've bought a couple online. Yay time to get a couple dollars.
    image Photobucket
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I'll be getting $1.50
    The only difference it makes is now they have to say on the website that they are raping you.

image Photobucket
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm glad ticketmaster is losing money but this is pretty much useless. 3 bucks a purchase hardly makes a difference
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    But that's the glory of class action.
    image Photobucket
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I remember getting the email asking if I wanted to be a part of it. I declined.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • SandyVaginaSandyVagina Posts: 618 just the tip
    really... are you sure that's the message it is sending? Cause I kinda thought the message it was sending is "class action lawsuits are a great way for lawyers to make a shit load of money by using the common people who were taken advantage of"
    fukin lawyers. some firms make millions suing on behalf of "everyone in the class" which could be any goods or services
    and take one-third of whatever they make and distribute the rest to the "class" in the form of coupons or discounts
    that most people who are entitled to those "refunds" either don't know it or forget to use them before they expire?

how soon are they going to stop TicketBastard from selling directly to their subsidiary ticket broker agents
    like TicketsNow or StubHub? they artificially inflate the prices of their tickets that way, plus slap on the insane fees.

I couldn't imagine how many tickets I've bought through TM in the last 12 years. I hope they do the math for me.
    and what about the tickets I've bought from the TM counter at record stores or Carson's?

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    The DoJ needs to bring an Anti-trust suit against ticketmaster and livenation. they should have blocked the merger in the first place seeing as they stamped out all competition