Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Interracial marriages

mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
edited December 2011 in Off Topic
There is a small church in Kentucky trying to ban interracial marriages. I do not agree with it and brought it up to some co workers. Some agree they should be banned. The way I look at it is if you're not hurting anyone then nobody should be able to tell you what to do. It also made me feel even more hatred towards churches because of the morals some are teaching such as hating gays or interracial marriage.

I thought this might be interesting to discuss here.
You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    we live in america anyone should be able to marry whoever they want except children
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited December 2011
    There is a small church in Kentucky trying to ban interracial marriages. I do not agree with it and brought it up to some co workers. Some agree they should be banned. The way I look at it is if you're not hurting anyone then nobody should be able to tell you what to do. It also made me feel even more hatred towards churches because of the morals some are teaching such as hating gays or interracial marriage.

I thought this might be interesting to discuss here.
    The banning of interracial marriage is less of a church related thing and more of an old society related thing. Either way, nobody should be able to say that two other people, assuming consent, cannot get married. Whether they're black, gay, white, whatever. Anybody who thinks anything else is simply wrong, and it's only a matter of time before their descendents are embarrassed to have people who think like that in their bloodline.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    minorities/non-caucasians shouldn't be allowed date/marry white women. other than that im fine with interracial couples LOL
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Wine the "hatred towards churches" part was added because one of the guys I was talking to said if god wanted us all to sleep with each other he wouldnt have made us different and we would all be the same.

It kills me that some churches are teaching garbage like this. I also have to watch what I saw because this person is my boss. I told him in the nicest of ways he is wrong.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    edited December 2011
    the KKK is behind this. it is kentucky after all.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'll take it a step further. I think people should be allowed to marry more then one person at the same time. You know... the whole polygamy marriages. If 3+ people want are all of sound mind and want to agree to enter a relationship with each other, who the fuck is the government to tell them no? Why is that so wrong to put those people in jail? How is it any different then some married people cheating on their spouse? We dont put cheaters in jail for that...
    the KKK is behind this. it is kentucky after all.
    agreed way to many restrictions in this country thats why i hate living in this dumbass liberal mother in law state of massachusetts, they always know whats best for you and how you should live your life bunch of horseshit..the only restricitions i really am for is gun control cuz look at the numbers
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    fucking stupid.
    agreed way to many restrictions in this country thats why i hate living in this dumbass liberal mother in law state of massachusetts, they always know whats best for you and how you should live your life bunch of horseshit
    thats why we have anarchy. i will direct you to the movie 'Waiting'. i wasn't consulted when the laws were made. why should other people decide whats best for me?

time for some motherfuckin' anarchy! **==
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    this country has some incredibly stupid people in it
    skully we live in a democratic republic, theoretically we vote elected officials who are 'smarter' than the average joe to represent 'our' best interest as a country

......lets get some anarchy up in dis bitch!
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Thats bull
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    skully we live in a democratic republic, theoretically we vote elected officials who are 'smarter' than the average joe to represent 'our' best interest as a country

"On its world, the people are people. The leaders are lizards. The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people."

"Odd," said Arthur, "I thought you said it was a democracy."

"I did," said ford. "It is."

"So," said Arthur, hoping he wasn't sounding ridiculously obtuse, "why don't the people get rid of the lizards?"

"It honestly doesn't occur to them," said Ford. "They've all got the vote, so they all pretty much assume that the government they've voted in more or less approximates to the government they want."

"You mean they actually vote for the lizards?"

"Oh yes," said Ford with a shrug, "of course."

"But," said Arthur, going for the big one again, "why?"

"Because if they didn't vote for a lizard," said Ford, "the wrong lizard might get in. Got any gin?"

"What?"

"I said," said Ford, with an increasing air of urgency creeping into his voice, "have you got any gin?"

"I'll look. Tell me about the lizards."

Ford shrugged again.

"Some people say that the lizards are the best thing that ever happened to them," he said. "They're completely wrong of course, completely and utterly wrong, but someone's got to say it."
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    "This next song is about interracial relationships.

It's called Don't You Do It."
    if people want to be unhappy and not have sex anymore, let them get married. I don't give a flying fuck. makes for good tv too
    =)) =)) =))
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    i am against interracial relationships but i'm not to the extreme where they should be banned
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    they can go ahead and suck my black peen
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    ......lets get some anarchy up in dis bitch!
    <_>