Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Obama finally does something right

1235»

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I like turtles
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Regardless of what I believe on any topic how is getting your info from a tv any different from the Internet or books? Not all channels are the same just as not all books or web pages are the same you have to process the info you take in and formulate your own thoughts based on that.

Anyway continue with your lame discussion.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    ignorance is bliss. isn't that what we've been brainwashed into believing? just trust your TV when it says nothing is wrong and go about your life.
    imageimage
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    you have no clue how bad things really are.

The Euro is about to collapse. Greece, italy, spain and now france are in dire economic trouble. Japan is in a recession, China's Economy is slowing down. The middle east is being flipped on it head with the Arab Spring. and we are on the verge of economic collapse as well as the feds trying to turn us from democracy to fascism.
    well, nobody gives a shit about france, japan, china, and the middle east anyway.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    omfg

you guys are hurting my head
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited December 2011
    well look at that, the UN has declared the conflict in Syria a full blown civil war now

yup, everything is fine and dandy.
    Might as well grab a shotgun and shoot myself
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    not that serious but enough that denying that the world inching towards the edge of the cliff is foolish
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    not that serious but enough that denying that the world inching towards the edge of the cliff is foolish

OH MY GOD THERE'S WORLD CONFLICT, THAT'S NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE!
    yup, everything is fine and dandy.
    Fine and dandy? No
    But I don't want anything to do with it.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page