Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Official Dexter Thread

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I had trouble making it through season one of that show. I wanted to like it but it didn't happen
    why would you want to like it? Didnt get enough of shitty vampire programming with the Twilight Saga? I'd have thought that movies lack of plot, lack of character development, and cheesy special effects would have been enough to turn you away from True Bloods.

True Bloods is great if you are like a 13 year old girl who is really retarded.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    The only way I will defend true blood is saying it's different than twilight. Its definitely geared towards adults not teens
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    true blood has gotten cheesier over time but season one wants like that at all..it was actually the right amouunt of real drama and supernatural drama..not its gotten a little ridiculous ...and if you say lack of plot you obviously havent even watched an episode
    edited July 2012
    I've watched True Bloods. It was awful. Yeah I didnt start at the beginning or anything, but have caught a few episodes while staying in hotels. Dont know what season it was, but it was brutal to watch. Couldnt believe something that dumb was on HBO.
    The only way I will defend true blood is saying it's different than twilight. Its definitely geared towards adults not teens
    just because they show a tit here or there doenst make it geared towards adults. show was bad.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    Wake, its 'True Blood' not 'True BloodS'
    imageimage
    well if anything the show has too much plot soo you werent paying attention all that well... and yea i dont know if i love the direction it went in with all these shapeshifters and fairies and what not, i liked it back when it was just vampires and it was like real life but with vampires... now all kinds of crazy shit is happening and people die left and right, at this point the fukkin national guard would be down there irl n shit and it would be a matter of national security.. but its still fun to get stoned too and watch on a sun night
    Show was bad but it's also not twilight which is worse
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    ok. Still not a fan of the show. Dexter is 100x better.
    if it wasnt for the twilight craze true blood wouldnt get as bad as a rap
    I think it's the opposite I don't think if twilight happened a lot would have not even given true blood a chance
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    I had trouble making it through season one of that show. I wanted to like it but it didn't happen
    why would you want to like it? Didnt get enough of shitty vampire programming with the Twilight Saga? I'd have thought that movies lack of plot, lack of character development, and cheesy special effects would have been enough to turn you away from True Bloods.

True Bloods is great if you are like a 13 year old girl who is really retarded.
    Are you retarded?
    i think both might be true
    I will agree with that we are both right. Congratulations sir
    *shakes hand*
    I think it's the opposite I don't think if twilight happened a lot would have not even given true blood a chance
    this.

It's a pretty awful show.
    if it wasnt for the twilight craze true blood wouldnt get as bad as a rap
    okay... ill admit there is probably a little bit of this too. But even without Twilight craze, this show would still be bad. The acting isnt good. The story line needs a lot of help. idk - shows just bad IMHO
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    would be better if they followed the books like theyre supposed to
    imageimage
    But omg the books are sooo good!!!!!.!.!!.
    I've heard that a million times. No the movie/show is better because I don't have to waste my time with a shitty book.