Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Official Dexter Thread

Comments

• AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    Can't wait for next weeks episode.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    This season is turning out the same as every other season of Dexter so far.

Dexter kills people, makes a friend, almost gets caught, gets rid of friend.
    > Ice truck killer
    > Lila
    > Miguel
    > Trinity
    > Lumen
    > Travis

It's not looking good for Hannah.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Lumen is still alive.

• Magson13Magson13 Posts: 1,584 just the tip
    edited November 2012
    I wouldn't call the Ice Truck Killer his friend..... lol

He never kills his women, though. He didn't kill Rita nor Lumen.... I'd say the "Guest starring Yvonne Strahovski" instead of "Co starring Yvonne Strahovski" is the biggest omen at the moment. I think maybe Circo will kill her off in two weeks.
    He got Lila though. And yes Lumen left on her own, and the ITK was his brother, but by and large they have been repeating the same plot every season. There have been very few original moments in the show. The only thing making this season any different is that now Deb knows.
    He's progressing through life, though. Dating, marriage, parenthood, single fatherhood.... That sense of the plot advances nicely, imo.

And ya, he killed Lila, but that was because she came after him first. I wouldn't classify her with Rita and Lumen.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I miss those lila tits.

Also if they were father/son victor wouldnt have had a picture of them together hiding behind another picture. They made it very clear early in the season they were lovers
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    That was pretty nuts when Deb told dexter she loved him. lol. really good scene

Also if they were father/son victor wouldnt have had a picture of them together hiding behind another picture. They made it very clear early in the season they were lovers

Ah, true
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I was just saying the episode itself was good, it didn't have to do with one specific part. I don't think it's been boring and slow all year.
    image Photobucket
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Distance said:

do you remember what episode that was? i don't remember that part.

I don't remember the name but it was the first episode the dude came to the US in
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    The season has been ok so far, but not the best (gonna be damn near impossible to top Lithgow) Its had to say so far though, because this season and next season are supposed to arc together. The Laguerta investigation is heating up, but as long as she keeps it to herself its just a question of who kills her or tanks her career first (I would almost like to see Dexter caught, and next season be all the fallout and wreckage from the truth coming out be the last season) Deb knowing about Dex has been great to watch. Louis getting killed on the boat was anti-climatic though. So was the crime writer (hey look, another dead guy Deb was involved with...) It was more interesting with people coming after Dexter from all angles. I think Quinn is a dead man walking at this point.
    Am I the only one wouldn't mind Dexter and Deb banging at least once?

Damn just when Issac and Dexter were connecting.

Huh.... They wrapped up the main plot arch already.... So now, Dexter kills the club owner, and gets Quinn off the hook. Again. And then next season, it's a civil war between the department. Dexter, Deb, and Quinn, against LaGuerta, Mathews, and Batista. Hmmmmmmm :-?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    yeah just as everyone thought this season was like all the previous....its takes a drastic change....and ed fuck you...even though i don't believe anything you say you totally had me when hannah passed out after being stabbed i thought she was dead....this arson dude is creepy as fuck
    Distance said:

dammit, she should have left Hannah there <_>

NO. Bad Brittany! Bad!
    get dat pussy dex :>
    Lmaoooo that's why I didn't tell you I was kidding when I said they killed her off. That scene when she got stabbed had you pissing your pants.

nah actually i was thinking "this bitch actually told me what really happened....what an asshole"