Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Ozzfest 2012

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Ozzy was excellent on his last tour, haters gonna hate.
    Seriously. Also, Zakk is gone and the band sounds great.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    BlackSabbath.com

11-11-11

That's is all.
    slowpoke.jpg
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Ya, Ozzy always puts on a great show, and has a grade A list of musicians backing him up.

People complain about him standing on one spot, well watch old Sabbath videos and tell me how much he moves around in those.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    People complain about him standing on one spot, well watch old Sabbath videos and tell me how much he moves around in those.
    this
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    what do they expect him to do?? jump off some speakers, maybe stage dive?? come on guys its ozzy give him a break
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Now Bill Ward is the guy who can't really do a show anymore, he can still play and play well but not for long, but it has been stated that Vinnie Appice is always on call, and on location in the event that Bill can't play, which is fine by me, seeing Bill would be huge but Vinnie is just as much a part of Sabbath in my opinion.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    My Ozzfest 2012 wishlist...

Main:
    Black Sabbath
    Tool
    Slayer
    Killswitch Engage
    Children of Bodom

Side:
    Lamb of God
    The Sword
    Suicide Silence
    rotating:
    Chimaira
    Volbeat
    Revocation
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    what do they expect him to do?? jump off some speakers, maybe stage dive?? come on guys its ozzy give him a break
    yea, Sabbath isnt really the kind of music for that either...
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    TONY IOMMI Says Nothing Is Set In Stone Regarding BLACK SABBATH Reunion

Legendary BLACK SABBATH guitarist Tony Iommi spoke to Artisan News last week about the band's future and the possibility of a reunion with fellow original SABBATH members Ozzy Osbourne, Geezer Butler and Bill Ward.

Iommi has just completed a book-signing tour for his memoir, "Iron Man: My Journey Through Heaven And Hell With Black Sabbath", which was released in the United States on November 1 in hardback by Perseus Books/DeCapo Press.

When asked about the much-rumored SABBATH reunion, Iommi said, "After I've done this book [tour], I go to L.A. and then we work out what we're gonna do — have meetings and then plan the next year what I'm gonna be doing. So it could be anything . . . We get on alright, we on well. We'll see what happens. There's nothing in stone as yet. But at least we are on the first stage towards it."

Iommi told Billboard.com earlier this week that he and fellow original BLACK SABBATH members Ozzy Osbourne, Geezer Butler and Bill Ward assembled earlier this year at Osbourne's home in California to play some music "for a bit of fun, and to see if we could all play. It was good, but it was just purely, 'Let's have a go and see what happens.'" Iommi said the group planned to get together again "very soon...to discuss things and see what's going to happen and see what we're going to do. It's all in the air at the moment, but it'd be nice to think we can actually do something."

Iommi did not give any hints about the press conference the group is holding in Los Angeles, but said, "We're talking. We've always been talking, to be honest. We've always been in touch with each other. There might be a lawsuit in-between us, but we still talk to each other like nothing's happened."

All four original BLACK SABBATH members will reunite for a press conference on November 11 at the Whisky A Go Go in Hollywood, California — the same venue where the band made its Los Angeles debut on November 11, 1970 (41 years ago), opening for ALICE COOPER — at exactly 11:11 a.m. They are widely expected to announce that they have begun writing material for a new album in addition to preparing to play their first live shows since the summer of 2005.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I wish ozzy had sent me an invite. I would have liked to see an informal jam session
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    @SkullAndCrossbones- how does it feel to know you got tricked. dont you know they wouldnt tell you before such a big anouncment. o and godsmak sux
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    :-?
    I love winning with women
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    :))
    I love winning with women
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    da fuck? you know your ID is the name of the font godsmack uses for their logo, right?
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    @SkullAndCrossbones- how does it feel to know you got tricked. dont you know they wouldnt tell you before such a big anouncment. o and godsmak sux
    i wonder who the fuck this person is?