Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Beavis and Butthead returns.... TONIGHT

Comments

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited July 2012
    mtv really pisses me off. if they're not gonna show beavis and butthead anymore then just sell the rights to it. im sure there's at least 2 networks out there that would wanna pick it up. Spike would probably be one of them cause they've aired some of the older episodes before.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    i could see spike or comedy central being in on this....hopefully thats what happens....but i believe judge actually owns over 50% of the rights now....or it might be exactly 50%
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    mtv was the problem with b&b. since they could only watch mtv shows, they ended up spending entire episodes only watching jersey shore or 15 and pregnant. it was so much better when they had a bunch of shitty music videos to make fun of
    yup
    idc, i thought every single episode was hilarious.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    the movie > every episode combined
    :-?

i LOVE the movie but idk if i would go that far. i've never been disappointed with a single episode so basically the more Beavis and Butthead the better
    eh the movie is good but not better then the show....but they should make another movie
    yeah, they defenitely need to make another movie. but i'll settle for almost anything at this point.
    me to lol...i love getting stoned and watching some beavis and butthead
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    the movie > every episode combined
    Yuuuuuuuuup
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited July 2012
    Them watching and making fun of MTV shows was fucking hilarious doe....... Jersey Shore being the funniest one. "Grandma JWoww.".
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Them watching and making fun of MTV shows was fucking hilarious doe....... Jersey Shore being the funniest one. "Grandma JWoww.".
    yeah. that was my favorite episode of the new season. it just got old to see them make fun of the same shows over and over.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I enjoyed all the old episodes and lost intrest in the new season part of the way through it. I will say the movie is probably my favorite
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    yeah. that was my favorite episode of the new season. it just got old to see them make fun of the same shows over and over.
    I agree, every single Jersey Shore one eventually boiled down to "blah blah blah herpes blah blah blah smush room"
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    I agree, every single Jersey Shore one eventually boiled down to "blah blah blah herpes blah blah blah smush room"
    after a while, it seemed like i was being forced to watch jersey shore via b&b. i'd never even seen the show before, but i can give you details now. fucked up
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Same

The 16 and Pregnant ones were hilarious though
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    1-3 episodes making fun of that stuff is great, but a whole season of it drags along. i was looking forward to seeing them rip on some good charlotte videos or something and we barely got any of that.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    It's so cold in the d
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    edited July 2012
    only thing i could find. i guess MTV isn't sure if they want to do another season or not

http://www.tv.com/news/whats-renewed-whats-canceled-and-whats-still-in-between-2012-edition-28304/