Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mind = Blown

Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
edited October 2011 in Off Topic
Quantum fucking levitation unlocked.

http://youtu.be/Ws6AAhTw7RA
Pass the god damn butter.

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Dude.... this is so old. nothing ground breaking here at all....

You want to change the world and be known throughout history as the greatest scientist and man to ever have lived? You will be remembered and spoken of in regards to people like Einstein, The Wright Brothers, Columbus, etc....

Discover a super conductor at room temperature. Do what they did in that video except without liquid nitrogen. The moment that is done, it rewrites all we know about science, and engineering... That room temperature superconductor would revolution EVERYTHING. the applications are almost endless.... It changes transportation, computers, How we generate electricity, etc. When a room temperature superconductor is found, we will see an explosion of technology like we have never seen before.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    I've seen some of the bullet train type stuff, but I've never seen the ability to lock an object into position like that while it still moves so freely. This stuff is all above my science degree lol. The super conductor stuff sounds interesting but also above my pay grade.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    yeah... I wasnt trying to shit on your post. I've been a fan of super conductors for years! I am so enamored in the concept of them. The problem with that locking positions and stuff is it only works while they are a super conductor... so when that disk warms up to room temp, it wont be a super conductor anymore.

If you could find something that did that without needing to be -100 degree (or whatever it is), it would literally change the world in every way we know.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    Flying cars. Only avalible in Russia
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    it's the new world

time to get out while you can