Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

TRIVIUM'S MATT HEAFY WANTS TO WORK WITH LADY GAGA

2»

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    let me break this down for yall

heafys thinking process: "hey people hated are last shitty metal album we just put out even tho its what we thought the kiddies would like nowadays and make us tons of money...so maybe we should try our best to preform with already established artists that are huge and maybe that could jump us up to there level and make us more money! yes more money for us i like that idea hahaha dumb fuckin kids"

he then said the statement in the OP
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I'm on the right track baby, I was born IIIIIIIINNNNN WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    I'm on the right track baby, I was born EEEEEEENNNNN WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    <_>

wow...
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • DeceasedFantasyDeceasedFantasy Posts: 157 salt miner
    trivium,,, ussed to like them , they seem like bunch of fags now
  • DeceasedFantasyDeceasedFantasy Posts: 157 salt miner
    trivium,,, ussed to like them , they seem like bunch of fags now
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    let me break this down for yall

heafys thinking process: "hey people hated are last shitty metal album we just put out even tho its what we thought the kiddies would like nowadays and make us tons of money...so maybe we should try our best to preform with already established artists that are huge and maybe that could jump us up to there level and make us more money! yes more money for us i like that idea hahaha dumb fuckin kids"

he then said the statement in the OP
    "hey, randy from log just said metal is stagnant so this is my chance. i didn't spend 10 hours a day practicing my points and poses and lubing up my body to sit on the sidelines while someone else gets the spotlight. i'm matt fuckin' heafy, god of metal. if ozzy can go do shitty songs with flavor of the week artists and get away with it, i can own it!!!"
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
  • JormungandrJormungandr Posts: 1,971 juggalo
    LADY GAGA IS ARIGINAL ARTIST OF OUR GENERATION!!

Also, Scrillex can suck a cock, I hardly like any electronic music at all, but he's making the most dumbed down shit with a big wub bass sound and getting the spotlight. Dubstep in general can S my D. It makes sense that Heafy would want to work with these two turds of music. He thinks highly of himself and wants to collaborate with these other hacks.
    Also, Angelo Badalamenti? I'd actually love to see Heafy try and write anything that would mesh well with that sort of ambient music. That would be better than Lulu.