Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

MY REVIEW OV "AMERICAN CAPITALIST"

That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
edited October 2011 in Off Topic
Ok so I've been looking forward to this album for fucking years and it finally released. God damn this motherfucking album blew me the fuck away. So anyways enough talk lemme get right in to this shit yo.

American Capitalist:

Holy shit this track starts out HEAVY. AS. FUCK. I fucking instantly punched a hole in my fucking wall this track got me so pumped the fuck up. Ivan sings about some deep shit here, with lyrics like "I'm a red blooded ruffneck son of a bitch" how can you not connect with this band on a deep fucking personal note. I'm not gonna lie, this shit moved me. I love how Ivan mentions the previous two albums in this song too, like the dude fucking keeps to his roots, he lets you know from the start that he ain't gonna sell out like a pussy ass motherfucking motherfucker. God damn my hand is bleeding a lot.......but who gives a shit cause I'M AN AMERICAAAAAAAANNNNN.....CAPITAAAALIIIIST!!!! 11/10

Under And Over It:

Aww hell yeah, this track slams like shit. Once again the lyrics alone make this song what it is cause this song is all about not giving a fucking fuck! Lot's of delicious double bass in this song which is pretty rare for a FFDP song. Zoltan is a riffing machine in this song, idk how he's able to play the same 4 chords in a row the entire song without getting bored. Good thing he didn't cause I love this track more than I love my own mother. I actually think I just sprained my neck I was headbanging so fucking hard to it. I hope that offer to suck Ivan's dick that he mentions at 1:39 is still good... 11/10

The Pride:

Okay, Ivan needs to stop reading my diary because this song is allllllll fucking about me. Seriously, he starts listing shit off like "Johnny Cash, PBR, Jack Daniels, NASCAR" and later says "Dimebag, Tupac, Heavy Metal, Hip-Hop". I mean holy fucking shit fuck I'm getting god damn chills right now listening to this. THIS IS WHY I'M FUCKING ALIVE!!!!! I've listened to this 17 times straight and I can't stop crying like a fucking baby. Again in the song Ivan reminds us that "I'm not selling out........I'm buying in". Omg if it were possible to have sex with a song then I just had a fucking one man bukkake with this shit. 12/10

Coming Down:

Starts out with a menacing acoustic intro that takes this album in a completely different direction. Ivan gets deeper than ever in this song, you can seriously hear the PURE. FUCKING. HATE. AND. EMOTION. that just grabs the listener and shakes them like a fucking leaf in gale force winds. Cried a lot more during this song than I did the last, which I didn't think was possible, just goes to show how crazy good FFDP really is as they take you though more mood swings than a pregnant woman. "You can't see....what's inside of me!" oh Ivan how I wish that weren't true. 10/10

Menace:

Here's where the album picks the fuck up once again. This song is more angry than an alcoholic father after his 13th Bud Light. Nothing fancy with this track, just more fucking hatred straight up the ass of the listener that will make you be pissing blood for a week. Oh yeah, my mom also told me to be quiet after screaming along with "I'M A MENAACEEEEEE!!!". Told that bitch to shut the fuck up #likeaboss. 10/10

Comments

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Generation Dead:

The sick ugly ass opening bass line to this song literally straight up made me vomit \m/. Goes straight into some sick as fuck riffing followed by Ivan talking all dark and shit, god this song is good. Some of the best guitar work on the whole album. Just riff, riff, riff, riff, riff, riff, riff, solo, riff, riff, riff, which will please just about any fucking true FFDP fan. Okay my hand shouldn't still be bleeding by this point... 9/10

Back For More:

Just in case you think it's done, Ivan fucking bucks the fuck up and fucking slathers the track with some testosterone injected pure heavy motherfucking metal. I think there is a solo in here too, fuck yeah. Catchy as fuck chorus that will have me "COME BACK FOR MORRREEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!" 10/10

Remember Everything:

2nd ballad of the album. Once again I swear Ivan knows me too well when he writes lyrics like "dear mother.......I love you, I'm sorry I wasn't good enough.." God damn it this fucking shit had me more choked up than a girl trying to deep throat for the first time. Fuck my life, I feel like fucking shit right now, this shit just hits too damn hard man. I don't know how Ivan is able to keep his composure so well when he sings this, dude is a fucking beast of a human being, and a future legend of a musician. 11/10

Wicked Ways:

Oh fucking yes this shit hits right back into the god damned brutality that we know FFDP for. Starts out like a fucking punch straight to the fucking balls. Ivan is pissed as all fuck in this song about some bitch that fucking double crossed him. Ivan, idk if you're ever going to read this, but I'd never do that to you....please think of me. Stupid two-faced bitches. 10/10

I'll Fall:

Eerie as hell in the beginning that goes straight into a slamming riff followed by some sick double bass and Ivan singing about how tough a fuck he is. Have I heard this one before? Of course not, that's what I fucking love about FFDP, every song is fucking different, it makes the listener relate on so many different levels. Cried again during this one when I heard the ANGRY AS FUCK PRIMAL SCREAM at 2:29, I swear that part was just for me.......I seriously felt a fucking sexual connection with the motherfucker. 11/10

100 Ways To Hate:

Well here's the release to all that sexual frustration the last song built up as I've just jizzed like 5 times before this song even hit the 1 fucking minute mark. Ivan is more pissed than ever that shows with deep ass fucking lyrics like "I hate you"........yep, just jizzed again. Seriously about to DESTROY A MOTHERFUCKER right now I'm so jacked up. Perfect fucking way to end a perfect fucking album, this track slams harder than anything I've ever fucking heard. FFDP 4 LIFE! HATE PEOPLE. PLAY LIKE SHIT. INJECT MORE STEROIDS. 11/10

So yeah, like I said perfect fucking album in every fucking way. They are seriously on top of their game more than ever now, and showing everyone else why they are the BEST. FUCKING. METAL. BAND. IN. THE. FUCKING. WORLD. Now I just need to wipe all this blood and jizz off... \m/
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I love winning with women
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Wait, I just read how sarcastic most of this is.

Never mind.

I love winning with women
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Death magnetic got an 11/10 when the best song was rated 8.5.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    =))
    =))
    =))
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Oh, look, more obsession for me. 8-l
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Oh, look, more making fun of something really stupid I did. 8-l
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    This is based on a review I wrote at 12 years old. Shut the fuck up. The obsession is fucking pathetic.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I've told you this before. Since we've only read it on the forum, it's basically like quoting a movie. We think it's funny and it's relevant on this forum so we say it.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    I don't see why you can't just laugh at yourself.
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    this. I do it all the time. It's liberating.
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I think that this forum is personally responsible for what Erik has turned into.
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    I think that this forum is personally responsible for what Erik has turned into.
    Fuck that. Not my job to raise him.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Oh, look, more obsession for me. 8-l
    Photobucket
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Arlo keeps riding that dick