Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Man Kills Mother Over Avril Lavigne Tickets

BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
edited October 2011 in Off Topic
An Illinois man, Robert Lyons, 39, has been convicted of the first degree murder of his mother which took place after he got into a dispute with her over tickets to an Avril Lavigne concert in March of 2008.

His mother Linda Bolek refused to ask her friend to see if Lyons could get skybox tickets to see Avril. Lyons twice slammed Bolek across the head with a cognac bottle, then stabbed her nine times in the back after she fell to the kitchen floor — an attack so violent the knife blade snapped off in her body, prosecutors told jurors hearing the case. Another knife he used in the slaying bent because he struck the 5-foot-2 Bolek so powerfully, prosecutors said.

Afterward, Lyons threw Drano and other household cleaning chemicals on her body "to humiliate her," then went shopping, Asst. State’s Atty. Joe Lindt said. Lyons was arrested later that night at a Hooters restaurant in Schaumburg.

His defense attorneys argued that his mother threatened him with the knife and he killed her unintentionally.

He faces up to life in prison.

Thanks for the report to Rock NYC and Fox News.
nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    we has weird newz threadz [-( thread spaces bitchz

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    This is threadworthy.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    i would kill over Led Zeppelin tix

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Mental problems or livelong problems with his mom...or both. Faces up to? How about just give it to him.
    image Photobucket
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    so did he get to go to the concert?
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Motherfuckin skybox seats nigga. This aint a game.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Motherfuckin skybox seats nigga. This aint a game.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    LOLLLL

Oh my god, as horrible as this incident is, that is hilarious. I wonder how Avril Lavigene feels? I'm not saying put blame on her or anything, that would be stupid. But can you just imagine her casually reading the newspaper and seeing that?
    LOLLLL

Oh my god, as horrible as this incident is, that is hilarious. I wonder how Avril Lavigene feels? I'm not saying put blame on her or anything, that would be stupid. But can you just imagine her casually reading the newspaper and seeing that?
    "Omg I have fans??"
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    I forgot she was relevant.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    LOLLLL

"Omg I have fans??"
    You are now awarded the zinger badge.

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited October 2011
    LOLLLL

"Omg I have fans??"
    LOL'd hard at this. however, im a fan of hers cause i have crush on her, but im not a fan of her music or anything like that :))

and this is terrible. but i did LOL when the article went from explaining the brutality of the crime and then all of sudden said "and then he went shopping" LOL. and i LOL'd when it said he was arrested at hooters. and THEN...i LOL'd and facepalmed at the defense's claims. that dude needs to get new lawyers if thats their arguement, what jury is gonna buy that? "oh, my mom threatened to kill me with a knife and i accidently killed her with 2 different knives and one of them broke cause i stabbed her so hard and the other one bent for the same reason. then i threw cleaning products on her.....accidentally of course. then i went shopping and to hooters \:D/ "

seems like a legitament claim LOL.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    LOLLLL

"Omg I have fans??"
    LOL'd hard at this. however, im a fan of hers cause i have crush on her, but im not a fan of her music or anything like that :))

and this is terrible. but i did LOL when the article went from explaining the brutality of the crime and then all of sudden said "and then he went shopping" LOL. and i LOL'd when it said he was arrested at hooters. and THEN...i LOL'd and facepalmed at the defense's claims. that dude needs to get new lawyers if thats their arguement, what jury is gonna buy that? "oh, my mom threatened to kill me with a knife and i accidently killed her with 2 different knives and one of them broke cause i stabbed her so hard and the other one bent for the same reason. then i threw cleaning products on her.....accidentally of course. then i went shopping and to hooters \:D/ "

seems like a legitament claim LOL.
    Do I sense sarcasm?
    you are correct, my good sir.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    Then I must respectfully disagree with you. Clearly he wanted to get the knife out of the body with another knife, and then tried to clean her wounds (to avoid infection, of course)

If I was depressed that my mother had died I would need some cheering up so I can understand him being at Hooters
    :-?

you raise very valid points :-B
    all of which i would completely understand
    seeing what he looks like makes the story even funnier

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/39-year-old-man-kills-mother-over-avril-lavigne-ti
    :))
    looks like some sort of cartoon character come to life LOL
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    Serious talk: I would kill my mother if meant I could fuck Avril Lavigne.....
    Serious talk: I would kill my mother if meant I could fuck Avril Lavigne.....
    truth be told.