Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Warbringer - Worlds Torn Asunder - Leak

Comments

• jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Ill check it out this week. Not expecting anything mindblowing.
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    no me either, should be rather formulaic but it should still be a decent album
    I can agree with formulatic 100%. Thanks for the link.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    i didnt even realize the release date for this album was soon... hopefully will be as good as the other two
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Living Weapon was awesome, but Shattered Like Glass was just standard Warbringer. Not gonna bother downloading this at the moment.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited September 2011
    War, death, terror, air strike, bomb, nuclear winter, tremolo picking, skank beats, and add an EEEEEYAHHHHHH in every song.

I just wrote a Warbringer album.

Fuck You.
    Pay Me.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    War, death, terror, air strike, bomb, nuclear winter, tremolo picking, skank beats, and add an EEEEEYAHHHHHH in every song.

Fuck You.
    Pay Me.
    You jizzed your fucking pants when you saw them live and their wall of death reminded you why you lived for metal.

Fuck you.
    Pay me with the money your mom gives you.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers

Fuck You.
    Pay Me.
    You jizzed your fucking pants when you saw them live and their wall of death reminded you why you lived for metal.

Fuck you.
    Pay me with the money your mom gives you.
    I was just thinking about that lol
    Lol, I see he still doesn't realize he was blocked. But alas, since it was quoted:

Yea, however, if you didn't notice yet, Metal bores me now, Warbringer is no exception. They're extremely predictable and do the exact same shit every time. Same riffs, same Drum beats, everything. They did put on a good show, and that wall of death is still one of my most memorable concert memories, doesn't change shit.
    Lol, I see he still doesn't realize he was blocked. But alas, since it was quoted:

Yea, however, if you didn't notice yet, Metal bores me now, Warbringer is no exception. They're extremely predictable and do the exact same shit every time. Same riffs, same Drum beats, everything. They did put on a good show, and that wall of death is still one of my most memorable concert memories, doesn't change shit.
    Do you still play your drums by any chance?
    Occasionally, why?
    Didn't know if you incorporated your own drum playing with your raps or have intentions.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    nu-thrash, ftl