Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

THE CHINSTER

Comments

• Options
    That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    I still need to get mine taken out. ;_;
    I'm getting mine taken out in a few months. After my insurance kicks in for dental. I have to get 2 yanked out and the other 2 they said cut out cause theyre like deep in my gums. Iza nervous, I never went under before for anything
    :-S
    if you are getting knocked out it's no big deal at all. you pass out and wake up what seems like minutes later and you are loopy as fuck on drugs lol

Yeah the process is hella easy.
  • Options
    NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    just make sure you have your girl film you after you wake up. this is a must
  • Options
    EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    IS THIS REAL LIFE?
  • Options
    HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm getting mine taken out in a few months. After my insurance kicks in for dental. I have to get 2 yanked out and the other 2 they said cut out cause theyre like deep in my gums. Iza nervous, I never went under before for anything
    if you are getting knocked out it's no big deal at all. you pass out and wake up what seems like minutes later and you are loopy as fuck on drugs lol

thats what everyone tells me, but it still bugs me out for some reason. I'll be alright though, thats what xanax are for :>
  • Options
    Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    2 of mine already came in with no problems.
    All of mine came in perfectly straight, but one of them is blocking this tooth that has a huuuuuuge fucking cavity in it because of it. It's gross, mayne.

At least my oral surgeon is a hot Spanish guy with an accent. Megusta.jpg
  • Options
    1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    never had wisdom teeth, I'm an elite race. \:D/
    Like white people! AMIRITE?!?
  • Options
    I wouldn't take meds before you get put under... I'd get an appointment first thing in the morning so you just wake up n go so you aren't worrying about it all day before you go
    I have a prescription for xanax, but i'll be sure to tell them about it, and yeah, thats a good idea going in the AM. fuck sitting around all day buggin out....
  • Options
    ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    Every time I wake up from that I cry
    imageimage
  • Options
    That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    OHYEAHHHHHHHHHHHH \:D/
    WHITE POWER!!!

• Options
    Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,467 moneytalker
    edited September 2011
    Never had them either.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Options
    MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy

hella
  • Options
    TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    OHYEAHHHHHHHHHHHH \:D/
    WHITE POWER!!!

you stoppit right now.....!
  • Options
    NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    the white man marches on
  • Options
    BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • Options
    streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    before i lost 60 lbs. yeah i was quite the chunker

• Options
    SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i think i have the same TBDM shirt. is that the one with jack the ripper on it?
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • Options
    SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    the title of this thread reminds me of the sex move name i came up with a while ago........"The Chinese Chin Strap"
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • Options
    fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
  • Options
    you're an alien...

I wouldn't take meds before you get put under... I'd get an appointment first thing in the morning so you just wake up n go so you aren't worrying about it all day before you go
    I have a prescription for xanax, but i'll be sure to tell them about it, and yeah, thats a good idea going in the AM. fuck sitting around all day buggin out....
    I went in at like 7am. I was too tired to give a fuck what was going on lol

Sounds like a plan, I'll get the first appointment of the day, lol
    before i lost 60 lbs. yeah i was quite the chunker

Yeah dood, I was super hefty a few years back, but went on a exercise/diet tear and lost 80lbs. I gained 10 back, but imma start hitting the gym again hard to lose eweight for dat wedding!
  • Options
    Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers