Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

VMA's

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    lil wayne was just terrible..
    Shit was just sad and fucking embarrassing.
    when he took his sunglasses off you could see the stitches from his skateboarding accident.
    another thing he should learn to stay away from.
    He had a skating accident? LOL. I didn't even know about that.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Damn I'm glad I skipped this.
    lil wayne was just terrible..
    Shit was just sad and fucking embarrassing.
    when he took his sunglasses off you could see the stitches from his skateboarding accident.
    another thing he should learn to stay away from.
    He had a skating accident? LOL. I didn't even know about that.
    Ha! That makes Kevin Hart's comment even more awesome. Seriously, fuck the VMA crowd for never laughing at good shit. Rebecca Black dressed up as a dinosaur was funny as well...

I'm glad I watched this year, got to see Katy gettin dem awards I done voted for
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Video of the year nominations were a joke and a half anyway.

Video of the year nominations were a joke and a half anyway.
    Yeah, I even think they should've picked LFN instead of Firework but whatever.
    @fucktyler
    I Fucking Got It Nigga. Wanted One Since 9, Did This Shit Alone, OFWGKTA. Moms Crying, Clancy Cried, I Legitly Cried In Tacos Arms.

So motherfucking proud of him. :)

GOLF FUCKING WANG.
    Did This Shit Alone, OFWGKTA.
    Not trying to start shit but this makes me laugh.

"I did this alone, here's the name of the huge group of people I'm a part of"
    As far as the success of Yonkers and this VMA, he did do it by himself. He has Wolf Gang, but none of them, other than Frankie, are anywhere near as big as him yet.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    tyler sold out. he should of stabbed Bruno Mars in the goddamn esophagus
    fixed.
    I love winning with women
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    This was a lulz worthy read!
    katy perry is a fucking retard with a block on her head and a british accent. brand must be proud
    She had a british accent? I don't remember that
    when she first started talking before vmas actually started she had one
    Oooh, ok. I didn't watch the pre show. I was gonna say........
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    so I watched the vma's last night... felt like I was watching some awkward first date. People actually like lil wayne? Just when I thought Justin Beiber couldnt be anymore gay...

And really gaga? really? the act was awkward! and that thing with her and britney? What? Really? I guess I just dont get pop music.... yet
    forgot... it was funny when Tyler said he was nervous. haha. dude... you're on mtv, kinda should have kicked that shit awhile ago.
    GTFO. He's still a rookie in this shit, that was his first time on any big televised event. And I like that he did that, he was being himself as always and didn't give a fuck. No one else would have the balls to even SAY they're nervous, they'd just show it. I give him props, because honestly, that was me, so much. That's something I would do.
    I will not gtfo. it was funny shit. But I gotta say, I totally get why you like him or why others of your era like him. And it makes me wonder why you (with your background in metal) are not making raps like him or even darker?
    Not really my style, and I don't wanna swagger jack him and steal his style and write like him. Plus, he's not that dark, only a few songs have the violent lyrics. And he said that's not him anymore and he's not gonna really write murder/rape/drugs lyrics anymore. It was shit he wrote for fun at 17/18.

But anyways, I want it to be clear that he's my biggest influence and idol, but not immediately blatantly obvious by listening to my Music. I sound way different than him, and I like that.
    im not suggesting you copy him, but you have (or should have) such a wealth of themes from metal themes. dark twisted stuff... Im not saying copy Tyler the Creator.... but seems like you should be able to pull themes from metal and come up with some sweet raps. Not to sound like a broken record, but it might be more interesting then making raps about how 'no one said you would make it. hop off my dick haters, i made it' raps.