Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

official what are you drinking thread

Comments

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    alcoholic mad?
    imageimage
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    Wow.... That was an end twist of shaymalamian proportions
    Wow.... That was an end twist of shaymalamian proportions
    why did i think of katt williams when you said that...
    imageimage
    what would you like me to defend?
    ask me questions if you have them
    imageimage
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    im not an alcoholic...i like to drink...but at the most i drink once a weekend...don't always drink to get wasted...sometimes just have 6 or so beers...had a six pack over 9 hours tonight...its not my fault that you can't defend your dumb ass logic when it comes to drinking
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    I don't blame you. I wouldn't even know where to start with weed in regards to where to buy it, ect and at this point of the year it wouldn't even matter cause I wouldn't have enough chances to smoke since a lot of my friends are off to college and I'm not smoking alone. Till next summer though!!
    I CAN TOTES HOOK YOU UP, BROSKI.

No just kidding. If you ever do it/buy it, please get it from a close friend. Drug dealers are fucking weird and scary, man. D:
    edited August 2011
    im probably going to bed...first shift is killing me

but A...what the hell do you know about alcoholism?

B

explain to me how drinking BOOZE...JUST for the taste is not bullshit...sure there are some booze drinks that taste good...but you can get the same taste out of the "virgin" drink of it...that is ...only the things that taste good also have a virgin "sister or brother"...so if you drink for the taste as your bullshitting ass says you do why do you not have the virgin ones?

also why judge someone who drinks a lot...i know people who drink everyday...that does not make them alcoholics...they can stop after a beer or 2...that is not an alcoholic....an alcoholic is someone who can not stop...many people i know that drink a lot can control them selves...are very good people...and act no differently (this includes me) when they are drunk as opposed to when they are sober...just because you drink does not make you a bad person...if you become a bad person when you drink its because you are a bad person but are holding something back when you are sober....if you have a bad opinion because someone drinks....you should have that same opinion of them if they get sober and stay sober for 10 years...judging someone because they like to drink and do it often is fucking stupid...first of all why judge any one at all...but second why just them for something that is legal rather then judge them on there actual character?
    I don't blame you. I wouldn't even know where to start with weed in regards to where to buy it, ect and at this point of the year it wouldn't even matter cause I wouldn't have enough chances to smoke since a lot of my friends are off to college and I'm not smoking alone. Till next summer though!!

No just kidding. If you ever do it/buy it, please get it from a close friend. Drug dealers are fucking weird and scary, man. D:
    drug dealers are some of the most awesome and understanding people on the planet..people just don't understand them...most of them are good people

• StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    edited August 2011

drug dealers are some of the most awesome and understanding people on the planet..people just don't understand them...most of them are good people

Jeffrey Dahmer's mother said the same thing about her son
    well this will be easy...

A enough
    B pretty sure straight malibu rum, or straight flavored vodkas, or straight jager dont have virgin sides...
    C personal experiences which wont be shared, if you could read through your drunken stupor maybe youd catch that
    imageimage

A enough....good way of saying you have never been aroud it and you don't know shit

B pretty sure straight malibu rum, or straight flavored vodkas, or straight jager dont have virgin sides...

quit trying to bullshit...no one drinks that for just the taste...those are strong enough to also give you a buzz...your not drinking it just for the taste

C personal experiences which wont be shared

shut the fuck up

lol you dont know me/my life soo...

uh, yes i actually do...
    you can ask my friends if youd like lol

nothing? yea, thats what i thought
    imageimage

I was talking about the ones I've met. Sorry for the generalization! I understand there are plenty of good people out there who happen to deal drugs, but it was never the people I ran into. D: This area has a lot of creepy/weird drug dealers and druggies, lol.

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    if your selling meth or heroin and stuff like that then u cant be a good dood period.... ur basically killing people for money
    if your selling meth or heroin and stuff like that then u cant be a good dood period.... ur basically killing people for money
    imageimage
    im done talking about booze with someone who does not put any logic into what they think....not only do you automatically assume im in a drunk stooper...which i have barley even drank at all today...i have enjoyed a couple relaxing beers...6 since 5 o'clock...which i don't see as a drunken stooper....but you also refuse to defend you points with actual proof and rather try and give short BS anwsers that try and make you look like you know what your talking about...just like you do with everything else on this forum...before you open your trapper...actually consider trying to back it up with something that could be considered factually proof before you blow it all over everyone

I was talking about the ones I've met. Sorry for the generalization! I understand there are plenty of good people out there who happen to deal drugs, but it was never the people I ran into. D: This area has a lot of creepy/weird drug dealers and druggies, lol.

oh i totally understand that...i have met many drug dealers that are horrible people...i just don't like it when people consider them horrible people because they deal drugs....they would be bad people if they did or did not deal ya know?

edited August 2011

oh i totally understand that...i have met many drug dealers that are horrible people...i just don't like it when people consider them horrible people because they deal drugs....they would be bad people if they did or did not deal ya know?

Oh, I'm with ya on that. I just meant that if you're going to buy weed, don't get it form the dudes around here because it will save you the hassle of weird, awkward moments, lol!

so you consider the people who sell insurance to wallmart the same? what about the people that work at mcdonalds? what about the people that manufacture MT. Dew?

they all kill people...maybe not at the same rate...but just because someone sells herione or meth does not make them a bad person....its the person who buys its choice....this world is about supply and demand