Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Official Mayhem Fest 2012 Thread

Comments

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    So apparently the Houston venue can't do daytime shows because of businesses in the area or something, so it's going to be a shortened second stage in the early evening running simultaneously to the main stage. Someone posting on the Mayhem site said they contacted the venue people, and got a schedule out of them, which is interesting:

JAGERMEISTER STAGE

Jager Band 6:00-6:20
    ASKING ALEXANDRIA 6:30-7:00
    AS I LAY DYING 7:15-7:45
    ANTHRAX 8:00-8:35

Rockstar Energy Drink Main Stage

DEVIL WEARS PRADA 6:15-6:45
    MOTORHEAD 7:05-7:45
    SLAYER 8:15-9:15
    SLIPKNOT 9:45-10:55
    they should have just dropped TDWP and AA and kept HoF and Whitechapel.
    inb4lists
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    So apparently the Houston venue can't do daytime shows because of businesses in the area or something, so it's going to be a shortened second stage in the early evening running simultaneously to the main stage. Someone posting on the Mayhem site said they contacted the venue people, and got a schedule out of them, which is interesting:

JAGERMEISTER STAGE

Jager Band 6:00-6:20
    ASKING ALEXANDRIA 6:30-7:00
    AS I LAY DYING 7:15-7:45
    ANTHRAX 8:00-8:35

Rockstar Energy Drink Main Stage

DEVIL WEARS PRADA 6:15-6:45
    MOTORHEAD 7:05-7:45
    SLAYER 8:15-9:15
    SLIPKNOT 9:45-10:55
    Well, that's weird. I've been to this venue probably 15 throughout the years. This has never been an issue before.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Slayer > Mushroomhead
    lady gaga>mushroomhead
    That's pushing it, lol
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lol Axl Rosenburg actually likes the new Whitechapel.

Anyone in the mood for some groove? Then boy oh boy, do we have a treat for you: a new Whitechapel song, entitled “I, Dementia.” This is actually my least favorite song on the album, because it’s the one that feels the most stereotypically deathcore — but I still think it’s pretty catchy (as you may be aware, I’m a sucker for a good elephants marching riff). Really, no one is more surprised than I am that I’m actually digging this record. Let that be an indication to you: the guy who hates everything likes this!!! So you should at least give it a listen, kids.

Headbang here, then weigh in with your thoughts below. Whitechapel comes out June 19 on Metal Blade. If you haven’t already done so, you should go here and enter our contest to win a super-duper-awesome Whitechapel vaporizer… y’know, for tobacco products.

-AR
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    They get paid to like things there.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    lol i kinda want to enter the contest. is it a good vap?
  • Magson13Magson13 Posts: 1,584 just the tip
    Pretty sure I'd make them refund my money and go to a different date if that was the case
    "Lineup subject to change without notice" There will be no refunds.
    Pretty sure I'd make them refund my money and go to a different date if that was the case
    Assuming that language comes from Mayhem, that just means that Mayhem will not refund the money, not that a refund isn't possible.
  • MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    Houston is like 99% black. They didn't wanna blame it on them so they used that excuse. Plus Dallas is the place to be!! \m/
  • Magson13Magson13 Posts: 1,584 just the tip
    Assuming that language comes from Mayhem, that just means that Mayhem will not refund the money, not that a refund isn't possible.
    Mayhem has nothing to do with this shitfest.

That wording is used by every tour, and every venue, all the time.
    Mayhem has nothing to do with this shitfest.
    That wording is used by every tour, and every venue, all the time.
    Definitely not true. I have achieved a few refunds for exactly what George is talking about. One that comes to mind is after that shitty As I Lay Dying and Lamb of God tour when they got replaced by Suicidal Tendencies, I got 20 bucks off my 45 dollar ticket after calling. It's not always a cash refund, but you can get value returned.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Lol they will be posted before the day of the show
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    I thought they already posted times somewhere
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Lame
    inb4lists
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    so this is slipknots last tour
    sad
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    so this is slipknots last tour
    sad
    Where did you get that from?
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you