Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Official Mayhem Fest 2012 Thread

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    yeah fuck it, i have the money now, i put it aside, if i wait i'll prolly spend it. i been to the vifginia place before ite pretty cool there!
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    I've been to Virginia before and loved it. Never been to a show there though
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    I just remembered that I gotta buy my Nocturnal Fest ticket today too. Bye bye another $100 :|
    I just remembered that I gotta buy my Nocturnal Fest ticket today too. Bye bye another $100 :|
    I spent $300 yesterday on This is Hardcore tickets for me and my girl. I'm broke now, glad I'm working tomorrow doe.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    scranton pit tickets were apparently sold out within a half hour. i even tried camden and those are gone too X( X( X(
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    what makes it worse is i had my alarm set for 7:15 this morning because it will only go off for 2 hours then it will shut itself off if nobody turns it off. well i woke up at 10:15 because my mom turned off my alarm X( X( X(
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    I spent $300 yesterday on This is Hardcore tickets for me and my girl. I'm broke now, glad I'm working tomorrow doe.
    Yeah this week has been rough on me lol

Public urination ticket - $377
    Nocturnal Fest - $99 (price just got bumped up $20 from last week)
    6 Mayhem Fest PIT tickets - $442

Summer needs to get here already so I can start working.
    i'm not going if i can't get a pit ticket
    Yeah this week has been rough on me lol

Public urination ticket - $377
    Nocturnal Fest - $99 (price just got bumped up $20 from last week)
    6 Mayhem Fest PIT tickets - $442

Summer needs to get here already so I can start working.
    You got a public urination ticket, that sucks... $377 damn, thats worse then my 100mph speeding ticket fine, but i did lose my liscense for 15 days <_>
    thats worse then my 100mph speeding ticket fine, but i did lose my liscense for 15 days <_>
    That's what I've been telling everyone!! lol I could have ran over a damn child while driving drunk and not had to pay so much. I don't know how I'd function without a license though.
    yeah thats lame.
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    yeah, if the public urination was combined with the 100mph speeding ticket, would have been worht the $377
    next time pee out of your window doing 100 mph
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    People should learn not to panic through the first pre sale. If you don't get what you want now dont just settle. Wait until regular sale and get them then
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Guys no need to freak out about getting good seats....it's Slipknot lol
    image Photobucket
    People should learn not to panic through the first pre sale. If you don't get what you want now dont just settle. Wait until regular sale and get them then
    exactly. that's what im doing. next friday is the general public sale. plus, if ticketmaster is doing the general public sale i can just go to my mall and get my ticket there and i will get like 8 bucks off because no delivery charges HAHAHA. i like reading all the butthurt and whatnot on the mayhem fest forum during the pre-sales LOL.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I have like 4 ticket master outlets within a couple miles...Every Kroger around here has one.
    image Photobucket
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    yeah, if the public urination was combined with the 100mph speeding ticket, would have been worht the $377
    urinating out the window while going 100mph? :>
    way to steal my joke, xenocide X( X(
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    He has had a rough morning cut him some slack
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!