Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Official Mayhem Fest 2012 Thread

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    "I think the headliner will be Slipknot with Alice in Chains or Deftones as coheadliner."
    -WOLVERINEKILLS
    If he has a source, awesome. If he doesn't, this is another one of his dream lists he makes occasionally and another classic Xeno thread. <_>

Only Limp Bizkit song I can stand is Rollin'. Other than that I just cannot take them seriously.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    "I think the headliner will be Slipknot with Alice in Chains or Deftones as coheadliner."
    -WOLVERINEKILLS
    If he has a source, awesome. If he doesn't, this is another one of his dream lists he makes occasionally and another classic Xeno thread. <_>

Only Limp Bizkit song I can stand is Rollin'. Other than that I just cannot take them seriously.
    rolling is your favorite song? I would of never guessed = P

Really? ;) I wonder why.......
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    I never thought I'd see the day that rational people would defend Limp Bizkit.
    I never thought I'd see the day when a mexican had a crazier fro than a jew...

At least my fro is cool...
    I still love that video of you, Jay lmao
    Hahaha :P I don't think I could top that at the show in October lol.
    edited August 2011
    I can't wait for the show in October :D
    Yeah it'll be fun. :)

EDIT: I'm getting a ticket for it soon. :)
    When I have it you will know. :)
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    -WOLVERINEKILLS

I don't think he has a source but even his guesses are usually accurate. I mean, he was guessing Godsmack for 2011 for months before any rumors surfaced. Also, I do believe that a dedicated thread for this topic was needed...
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I was guessing Godsmack the minute Mayhem 2010 finished. Your point?
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "Keep on trollin' trollin' trollin'"

anyway, limp bizkit sucks. they're a band better suited for like warped tour or something.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited August 2011

anyway, limp bizkit sucks. they're a band better suited for like warped tour or something.
    Limp Bizkit on Warped? hahahaha. They just don't deserve to tour the US
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep

• TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep

hey kiddos, LB was on the original Warp'd Tour......

With the direction Warped Tour has been headed, Limp Bizkit is not very likely in my opinion. It's more for the scene bands or the bands that are popular at Hot Topic at that time. They weren't on the original Warped Tour either, they were on it in the late 90's though like 97 or 98.
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    edited August 2011

With the direction Warped Tour has been headed, Limp Bizkit is not very likely in my opinion. It's more for the scene bands or the bands that are popular at Hot Topic at that time. They weren't on the original Warped Tour either, they were on it in the late 90's though like 97 or 98.
    my deepest apologies. they were on the 3rd year......you were prolly like 4 years old....

my deepest apologies. they were on the 3rd year......you were prolly like 4 years old....
    I wiki'd that shit!
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Dimmu anyone?

Dope perhaps?
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Dimmu anyone?

Dope perhaps?
    dope would be the shit!
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Hell yeah they would, I would love to see them on there.