Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Official Mayhem Fest 2012 Thread

Comments

• cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    Is anyone else going to Pittsburgh?
    i will be at pitt

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    i'm thinking of taking my son to the 7/14 mayhem date. i've been wanting to take him to a show and it's his birthday weekend. biggest problem is that he's allergic to the sun :-?
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    The whole forum should meet up at the Detroit mayhem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

:-\"
    b-(
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    Is anyone else going to Pittsburgh?
    I will be but I know you don't care
    I will be at the Atlanta and Detroit dates.
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    i'm thinking of taking my son to the 7/14 mayhem date. i've been wanting to take him to a show and it's his birthday weekend. biggest problem is that he's allergic to the sun :-?
    Literally?
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers

also jersey is for fags
    ...coming from the guy who never misses a Jersey Shore episode and dresses like dem niggaz [-X
    I like studying how ignorant them jersey folk are. gonna write a book about it. and you're sour as hell that I'm fresher than a muthafuka

L-)

nigga you love jersey, GTFO.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    That's my birthday!
    Literally?
    yeah :(

he can't go out into sunlight without spf120 sunblock or he gets this nasty red rash. he's too little to understand and tries to wipe it off constantly
    you're right, I love jersey

love making fun of their people
    :|

:|
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Jay why you punch me.

So possibly me.
    Razor
    Cheech
    Abbadon

You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Literally?

he can't go out into sunlight without spf120 sunblock or he gets this nasty red rash. he's too little to understand and tries to wipe it off constantly
    Aww. :( I wouldn't take him then until he knows not to wipe it off. Poor little guy.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    Jay why you punch me.
    Ape why you even have to ask :-w
    Because I'm not sure what I did jay?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    edited January 2012
    Literally?

Aww. :( I wouldn't take him then until he knows not to wipe it off. Poor little guy.
    it's just that he loooooves music and really likes metal. he plays his drums ad nauseum and runs around growling like a death metal singer. it cracks me up. my girlfriend thinks it's cute. i think he'd have a blast. plus, how many 3 year olds can say they saw slayer for their birthday :-bd
    Literally?

it's just that he loooooves music and really likes metal. he plays his drums ad nauseum and runs around growling like a death metal singer. it cracks me up. my girlfriend thinks it's cute. i think he'd have a blast. pluc, how many 3 year olds can say they caw slayer for their birthday :-bd
    True. I guess if you get seats and just keep him inside he'll be fine. My parents took me to concerts as a child too and I turned out great.
    you just used that smiley bradley L-)
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    True. I guess if you get seats and just keep him inside he'll be fine. My parents took me to concerts as a child too and I turned out great.
    Just take him for the headliners sit in seats where it's covered all will be good.