Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Official Mayhem Fest 2012 Thread

Comments

• AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    Maybe if some people weren't trying to play copyright police in one thread and give advice on seratonin in another...
    I was just trying to help and I didn't mean you actually
  • JillianJillian Posts: 1,574
    Well my iPad doesn't post pics on here so I'll just have to rely on my own brain not someone elses
    It's not someone else's if we know what we want to say..
    It is if someone else made the pic not original though again your stupid
    We only fucking used the picture/gif because it enhances what we want to say.

Does anyone else think Don is a fucking idiot?
    Many people do, guess how many fucks I give? I have a few people here I like to talk to other than them piss off if you don't like me. I'm not going anywhere.
    I don't really give a shit, Don.
    Photobucket
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Example: Me using Antoine Dodson is funnier than just saying "You're so stupid".
    Not really. The goal is new and funny.
    My point exactly
    That's not your fucking point. the fuck.
    Actually it is I believe I said repeating something someone else said or did isn't funny be original moron. Seriously isn't it past your bedtime? This is why china is gonna take us over their children are in bed for school at this hour.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    I love how people will attack me with othets but try to be cool to me in other threads. That mob mentality is something isnt it, bunch of sheep
    I reserve the right to be kind one minute and a dick the next. Just like you can be cool in one thread and a douche in another. It's the duality of man.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Well my iPad doesn't post pics on here so I'll just have to rely on my own brain not someone elses

Many people do, guess how many fucks I give? I have a few people here I like to talk to other than them piss off if you don't like me. I'm not going anywhere.
    Then if you don't care quit talking about me and go the fuck to sleep child
    Step 1 - type < img src="" > (no space before img or between "">
    Step 2 - add url of pic between ""
    Step 3 - ???
    Step 4 Profit.
    Fixed.
    I love how people will attack me with othets but try to be cool to me in other threads. That mob mentality is something isnt it, bunch of sheep
    I reserve the right to be kind one minute and a dick the next. Just like you can be cool in one thread and a douche in another. It's the duality of man.
    Didn't mean you either but I'm only a dick when people start with me.
  • AndysbackAndysback Posts: 2,228 just the tip
    this thread has gone nowhere for like 5 pages

Lol. Keep using that same attack. I'm not going to bed. Call me a child all you want, I'd like to see where you're at in 20 years.
    Photobucket
    Step 1 - type < img src="" > (no space before img or between "">
    Step 2 - add url of pic between ""
    Step 3 - ???
    Step 4 Profit.
    Fixed.
    Thanks

image /blockquote>

Lol. Keep using that same attack. I'm not going to bed. Call me a child all you want, I'd like to see where you're at in 20 years.
    Bitch I'll be retired I hope

image /blockquote>

Nice use of Tina Fey, but I'm not tired, so.
    Photobucket

image /blockquote>

Ha ha see what he did there now go the fuck to sleep
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Just when I start to lose hope in all you fucking assholes, a couple 10 page e fights break out over a few days.

Mayhem fucking forums.

Bitch I'll be retired I hope
    I don't know why men (boy in this case) think it's okay to call girls bitches.

Photobucket
    It's cuz you're all bitches. Duh.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I think his use of the word bitch was pretty standard there. Like if he were talking to a guy, he'd still say bitch.
    image Photobucket
    edited January 2012
    It's cuz you're all bitches. Duh.
    Reasons why so many girls are going lesbian...
    Photobucket