Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Official Mayhem Fest 2012 Thread

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I drive into the city and park right away and then just cab it around. in philly i can just drive around cause the city structure isnt as gay as newyork, makes for easier driving.
    i think its a blace called the bowery ballroom, but i forget...
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Psh I never drive into the city
    I go to staten island and jump on the ferry
    You should talk nicer about Alex.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • AndysbackAndysback Posts: 2,228 just the tip
    new york is made for walking but i mean its impossible to get lost

i got to nyc at least once a month...
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    lmao
    I love winning with women
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    He's a damn good ride haha

imageimage
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    tbh, Jersey Shore has done alot more for america then pitss has ever done. What has pitts done?
    Zombies, the steelers and 6 rings, the pens and Sid, the clarks, Trent reznor (north of pgh), Christina agulerra, that little girl that sings opera, cyril wecht, Bret michaels, wiz, sharron stone......need I go on
    I gotta give jersey credit they did give us one of the best storytellers/directors of our time
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Everythingwentbetterthanexpected.jpg
    I love winning with women
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    new york is made for walking but i mean its impossible to get lost

The subway is so confusing though. We almost got lost coming back from The Big 4 at Yankee Stadium and during CMJ, going from the PATH to Europa then to Webster Theater then back to the PATH.

I'm going to the Best Buy Theater again next week.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    tbh, Jersey Shore has done alot more for america then pitss has ever done. What has pitts done?
    Zombies, the steelers and 6 rings, the pens and Sid, the clarks, Trent reznor (north of pgh), Christina agulerra, that little girl that sings opera, cyril wecht, Bret michaels, wiz, sharron stone......need I go on
    I gotta give jersey credit they did give us one of the best storytellers/directors of our time
    u stoopit nigga :|
    ...and we have wawa.
    Do you even know what a wawa is?
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    ...and we have wawa.
    Do you even know what a wawa is?
    Of course. Wawa is love.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    WHy do idiots who never been to my homestate always talk trash, we have our ghettos and our nice places just like everyone else. One thing you wont have a problem with in jersey is finding something to do... theres always a party somewhere, everything is open late. and I live right inbetween phila and NYC. I couldnt ask for a better area to live. I see every single concert I want that comes through. I have madd friends. And theres madd hott chicks out here. tbh, I only know about one person who is like a guido or whatever.... that shit is just a stoppit scripted reality show. ...and when I was just starting to like abbadonnapussae, his derp comes out.
    I actually have been there many times I used to take summer trips to wildwood, that's why I said I'd rather swim in my river than your ocean. I'm sure you do live in a cool place with access to lots of shit wasn't aimed at you or really jersey just zombie cause she thinks she's amazing. I know that shits scripted they are from ny anyhow just vacation in nj. I was starting to like you too that's why I didn't say shit to you.
    Babe I loved az
    Ha ha your Internet bf that lives halfway across the country, again how's that working out?
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    edited January 2012
    Giving people who don't pay attention to football a favorite team.
    Giving people who don't pay attention to hockey a favorite team.
    image Photobucket
    Pennsylvania's cool. :bz
    enjoy your trees
    I do, they're very nice.
    Me too
    i didn't know you were from Pittsburgh. i go to Zombiefest every year 8-X
    Yep born and raised, were you just a zombie or a theme? My friends were jay and silent bob zombies this year, I was gonna be the zombie monkey but I had to work.
    yeah we were zombie clowns. i love it thurr. (*)
    That's cool as fuck, any pics?