Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Help...

1DisturbedMthrFckr1DisturbedMthrFckr Posts: 1,027 juggalo
edited August 2011 in Off Topic
When my brother gets wasted, he's extremely mean and violent towards me when I try to help him. He chugged half a bottle of tequila and I told him he would end up regretting it. Well..he did..he can't fucking walk on his own right now...can barely make a coherent sentence and is threatening me, making fun of me, etc. The dumb fuck just knocked his a/c out of the 2nd story window. What the fuck do I do? He does this shit way too often I can't really call the police or anyone else because well..he's my brother..

Comments

• StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    punch his face a couple times..... he'll thank you tomorrow
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    damn dood, try to talk to him when he's sober. Tell him his drinking has become out of control and you want to be there for him and help him, but when he gets too crazy you cant hadle it. If he's getting violent towards you, I would call the cops... fuck that, i know he's your brother, but he shouldnt get that blasted to where he cant control himself. The cops will just take him to the hospital and release him the next day. Maybe a night with the cops would do him some good. All I know is when someone is fucked up to that point there is nothing you can really do at the moment. You either have to try and get through to him when he's sober, or maybe take more drastic measures to protect yourself. Good luck man.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    If he's really violent and is destroying property, calling the police and letting him sit in jail a few nights might do him some good.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    ^yeah this...
    I love winning with women
  • 1DisturbedMthrFckr1DisturbedMthrFckr Posts: 1,027 juggalo
    He's gone to bed now. I guess I should too. I love my brother but I can't tolerate this every time he has a little bit of liquor. Usually if he just has a couple of beers and smokes a bowl, he's pretty chill. It's clear as day to me that he can't handle liquor at all. Tomorrow, rest assured, he won't remember a thing, as usual. Say he's sorry, etc..but he really hurts me and everyone else when he does this. I almost can't tell him it's alright anymore.
  • GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
    Video his wasted ass and show him how stupid he looks. This lightweight should stick to beer.image
    You guys really need to give him an intervention and send him somewhere to get help. Seriously. You have to give him an ultimatum of either he goes to rehab or you call the police next time he does this. And it's not like you're punishing him, you just need to give him an incentive to get help.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You guys really need to give him an intervention and send him somewhere to get help. Seriously. You have to give him an ultimatum of either he goes to rehab or you call the police next time he does this. And it's not like you're punishing him, you just need to give him an incentive to get help.
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    meh i get violent and beligerent when i drink sometimes too, shit happens.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    meh i get violent and beligerent when i drink sometimes too, shit happens.
    just because you're retarded too doesn't make it ok
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    i would never, ever call the cops on someone for being a drunk dumbass.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    just embarrass the fuck outta him. video tape it and show it to everyone you can, post it on youtube if its not illegal. make him look completely fucktarded to everyone he knows and it should be a wake up call.
    edited August 2011
    i would never, ever call the cops on someone for being a drunk dumbass.
    I can totally understand why you wouldn't. Personally, if Arlo got really drunk and got violent and broke shit and I felt like he would seriously hurt me or my family on more than just a few occasions I would definitely get police involvement. I would feel terrible, but you always have to put your own safety first.

Just my two cents on the matter. :3 I prefer it when nobody gets hurt.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Wat diiid u jus sayy?!?!

Im bout 2 go get muh beatin stik!
    o noez i sry i go bak in da kitchn n maek sammiches
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Yeah cause I would totally do something like that...
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I can haz a sammich?
    edited August 2011
    I know. You're tearing our family apart with your alcoholism and daily beatings. ;_;

And yes CF you can. What kind would you like?
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    When my brother gets wasted, he's extremely mean and violent towards me when I try to help him. He chugged half a bottle of tequila and I told him he would end up regretting it. Well..he did..he can't fucking walk on his own right now...can barely make a coherent sentence and is threatening me, making fun of me, etc. The dumb fuck just knocked his a/c out of the 2nd story window. What the fuck do I do? He does this shit way too often I can't really call the police or anyone else because well..he's my brother..
    if you call teh pigz theyll taze him and beat his ass wif clubz....

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)