Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

ANOTHER STAGE COLLAPSE

Comments

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    edited August 2011
    Actually, no. I threw that at you after you saying you hoped Nergal's Leukemia killed him. And I liked their Music at that point anyway.
    Music. It isn't a proper noun.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Actually, no. I threw that at you after you saying you hoped Nergal's Leukemia killed him. And I liked their Music at that point anyway.
    You still said it.
    Stop thinking n acting like your own opinions dont apply to yourself.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    despite trying to get around it....you still did wish for there death

• StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    moral of the story = don't fuck with nature
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You still said it.
    Because it doesn't in this case you fucking faggot. I didn't say it seriously, but she wished for a dude with cancer to die, so she can take what she dishes out. I liked the band anyways, I didn't want them to die and don't wish death on ANY artists/bands I don't like.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Wishing people died exists across the board in music...except probably country.
    image Photobucket
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    Yeah, metalheads are right behind the Tea Party for least intelligent mass of people in the universe. You can't take shit we say seriously.
    ahem....speak for yourself
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    He already won, why are they still playing?
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    lol i didnt even notice that
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    You still said it.
    Because it doesn't in this case you fucking faggot. I didn't say it seriously, but she wished for a dude with cancer to die, so she can take what she dishes out. I liked the band anyways, I didn't want them to die and don't wish death on ANY artists/bands I don't like.
    >Implying we are serious
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    You still said it.
    yet youre the one who calims you never did it
    seriously or not, you still did so you cant say you didnt
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    You still said it.
    i think my iq just dropped a couple points
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    lol i didnt even notice that
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
    You still said it.
    I didn't say it seriously
    NEITHER DID WE
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It would've been funny as fuck if BMTH died.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos