Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

UPfreebird is a fraud.

Comments

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Please don't tell me Stoney isnt really a Cat?
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    He is a cat stuck in a man's body.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I always pictured CF as that dude who goes to deathmetal shows up and down the east coast and he always wears a chicken suit...
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    I always pictured CF as that dude who goes to deathmetal shows up and down the east coast and he always wears a chicken suit...
    there was one of those guys at summer slaughter on monday :-?
    He is a cat stuck in a man's body.
    Hey just as long as he ain't a man stuck in a cat

edited August 2011
    So Skully isn't really a Pirate huh?
    Not even a Chutney Pirate?
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Next I'll find out Natty isn't really Natty.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
    Next I'll find out Natty isn't really Natty.
    Nobody calls me Lebowski. You got the wrong guy. I'm the Dude, man.image
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited August 2011
    I feel so ashamed
    It's ok.

Tch... by this point, I'm assuming that CF isn't the poultry rapist we all thought he was...
    I sense danger Pictures, Images and Photos

Lois Griffin - breast expansion Pictures, Images and Photos
    That's cause we ,all know you're racist. You been the most outspoken racist for the past 3 years on this forum, there's no denying that now.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm not mad, lol just ask the group of people who were with me in the turntable room when this surfaced. I got a kick out of it. You're just being very onesided here man. He can say whatever he wants to me, just look in the celebrity, and tourny thread the other day, and I ignored him. Callin me nigger lover, and shit like that cause I don't like racism, and I get sent a screenshot of him lying about being in jail, its not butthurt, its lulzy. I can't wait to hear his excuse for this... Should be fun. But man I can tell you're offended by this, going back and forth arguing with me over this racist lying fool.. Just try and take it easy homie...
    I support this thread. I did a little internet searching on Bing, and sure enough UP has never been to prison. He did however once purchase a prism, so perhaps that is where he got confused.
    edited August 2011
    It was a simple matter of using online geo location. I simply did an internet scrape of one of your posts to gleam your IP address. I then back traced that IP address using traceroute and DNS lookup. Once I had secured your IP, DNS, and your ISP (which is easily obtained from the DNS lookup and traceroute), I then did a focused internet watch using Wireshark (formally known as etherial) to analyze internet packets. I was able to capture a few packets of the same IP which happened to be an unencrypted email you sent. I wasnt too much interested in the content of the email but at this point I was able to snag your name. I wont say it now because I respect your right to privacy. However... now with a name and address it was a simple matter of doing searches on court records in and around your present location. EASY! you are sooooo busted.
    Post edited by WakeOfAshes on
    and no prison time. You realize they keep records public of people in prison, correct? I dont give a damn about your speeding tickets or whatever.
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    edited August 2011
    as a mod i can confirm UP's identity, his contact info, and who he had buttsecks with in prison.....

just kidding bro...
    edited August 2011
    I dont give a damn about your speeding tickets or whatever.
    You shouldn't give a damn about me period.
    Find something else to do with your time.
    I don't give a damn about you. I spend most of my internet snooping time tracking the girls of this forum. I can't lie, there are a few members here who have hottish mom's that I am also keeping tabs on. Still I like to have a general understanding of who the other people of this forum are that I am talking too. I did the same thing to most people here. Im an internet wizard.
    as a mod i can confirm UP's identity, his contact info, and who he had buttsecks with in prison.....

just kidding bro...
    You had me rolling until, I saw the "just kidding bro" part