Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    Last week we, along with our Pure Michigan fans, were excited to hear that Michigan’s Sleeping Bear Dunes was in the running as one of Good Morning America’s Top 10 Most Beautiful Places in America. Now it’s official, the Sleeping Bear Dunes Lakeshore is #1! Of course, we already knew that the Dunes were amongst the most beautiful destinations in Michigan. In fact, it’s one of the most popular topics written about on the blog by guest bloggers.

John Nicka wrote about his experience camping in the area, and his climb of the “Big Dune” in A Morning at the Dunes.
    Terri Ketchum also wrote about her Sleeping Bear Dune Climb, and learned a really helpful tip about the best way to get back to the top in My Michigan Moments.

Sleeping Bear Dunes in Michigan
    In the post, Slow Down and Shut Up! Jess Venlet takes a trip with her boyfriend to the Sleeping Bear Dunes, and is reminded to slow down and appreciate the beauty around her.
    Stacy Niedzwiecki, one of the winners in our 2009 pro photography contest, submitted a blog full of gorgeous pictures taken at the dunes in A Musical Montage.

Sleeping Bear Dunes Lakeshore
    If you are thinking about making a trip to the area, why not make it a road trip? The Tastes and Treats of Traverse City road trip takes you through the gorgeous area around the Sleeping Bear Dunes, and highlights some of the best places to eat, including the Hearth & Vine Café that was mentioned in the Good Morning America article.

View from Pyramid Point at Sleeping Bear Dunes

Whether you have always aspired to visit the Sleeping Bear Dunes, or if you’ve been recently inspired to make the trip, we warmly welcome you to Pure Michigan.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I love that place. There are so many pretty places up north.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    GTFO HOAGIE MAN!
    GO SHOVE A SODA UP YOUR ASS
    :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    Hi, I'm from Michigan and I plan to shoot you and take your personal belongings. By the way, I'll be holding my gun sideways because I'm gangster like that.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Jersey Shore > this place