Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Online Contests

2»

Comments

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    i still have a poster from rammstein's 'sensuch' album release party that was never for sale (as far as i know). it's their faces posed in torture devices. i never cared for the band. i'd sell it if someone here wants it
  • DreamtheaterDreamtheater Posts: 1,088 just the tip
    im glad im 18 now, makes it easier to enter stuff like this \m/
    not the rammstein one specifically, but contests in general..
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    revolver magazine and guitar world magazine both usually have some cool giveaways going but im not entirely sure anyone actually wins that stuff cause they never announce the winners lol.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    i still have a poster from rammstein's 'sensuch' album release party that was never for sale (as far as i know). it's their faces posed in torture devices. i never cared for the band. i'd sell it if someone here wants it
    Fuck selling it. Take one for the team, find somebody who wants it, pack it up, ship it out, and make somebody's day.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Fuck selling it. Take one for the team, find somebody who wants it, pack it up, ship it out, and make somebody's day.
    if i were to do that, it'd be for one of my friends irl. i have a whole room full of memorabilia for old shows i've worked or played. i only sell things sporatically when i need money. i'm just trying to spoil my son a little more right now.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    oh hai satan ;;)
    what would you like for that poster?
    imageimage
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    I entered that Rammstein contest.
    bloody-disgusting.com (a horror movie, horror comics, horror video games, and metal site) started doing the photo caption contests recently. i have yet to win X(
    :)) :))
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    if i were to do that, it'd be for one of my friends irl. i have a whole room full of memorabilia for old shows i've worked or played. i only sell things sporatically when i need money. i'm just trying to spoil my son a little more right now.
    Spoil your kids rotten man
    What else ya got Lucifer?
    transworld snowboarding has started their 30 days of giveways (yesterday on the 1st). first contest is a trip to Brighton, Utah for 3 days 2 nights
    prize list for all 30 days

• August!29!to!September!1,!2012: Brighton!Shred!Trip!for!Two!– ARV!$700
    • September!2,!2012: Yes!+!Now!Greats!Board!and!IPO!Bindings!– ARV!$768
    • September!3,!2012: Rome!Shank!Board!– ARV!$400
    • September!4,!2012: Capita!Ultrafear!FK!Board,!Union!Charger!Bindings,!and!Coal!Headwear!
    Package!– ARV!$878
    • September!5,!2012: Bataleon!Disaster!Board,!Switchback!Bindings,!Bataleon!Dora!Jacket,!Bataleon!
    Lima!Pant!and!Sanbox!Classic!Helmet!– ARV!$768
    • September!6,!2012: Flow!Limited!Edition!Rush!Snowboard!– ARV!$550
    • September!7,!2012: Chris!Bradshaw!and!Scott!Stevens!Kits!including!Scott!Stevens!Venice!Jacket,!
    Wooderson!Pants,!and!TM!Two!Boots!with!Chris!Bradshaw!Basement!Pants,!Shiloh!Jacket!and
    Lashed!Boots!– ARV!$1,154
    • September!8,!2012: Nixon!TPS!Stereo,!Loop!Headphones!and!Landlock!Backpack!– ARV!$210!
    • September!9,!2012: Burton!Custom!X!Snowboard,!Burton!Genesis!EST!Bindings,!Burton!SLX!Boots,!
    Burton!AK!Cyclic!Jacket,!Burton!AK!Bib!pants,!LRG!Streetwear!setup,!and!Von!Zipper!John!
    Jackson!Signature!Kabong!Goggle!– ARV!$3,045
    • September!10,!2012: DaKine Full!Setup!of!Zone!Jacket,!Range!Pant,!Baron!Mitt,!Chuck!Plaid!
    Underlayer,!Tallboy!Beanie,!Thinline!Sock,!Mission!Pack,!and!Stubby!Driver!– ARV!$845
    • September!11,!2012: Forest Bailey!Signature!Setup!of 686!Reserved!Raw!Denim!Pant,!686!Plexus!
    Jacket,!and!686!&!New!Balance!790!Boot!– ARV!$560!
    • September!12,!2012: Billabong Jamie!Anderson!Signature!Outfit!including!Anderson!Pant!and!
    Jamie!Jacket – ARV!$455\
    • September!13,!2012: Travis!Rice!Package!including!Lib!Tech!T.Rice!Pro!Model,!Quiksilver!Hubble!
    Goggle,!Quiksilver!Travis!Rice!Shadow!Pant,!and!Quiksilver!Symbol!Jacket!i ARV!$1,645
    • September!14,!2012: DC!HeaditoiToe!Outfit!including!Lauri!Pro!Snowboard,!Rogan!Boot,!
    Wishbone!Jacket,!and!Amp!Pant!– ARV!$1,000!
    • September!15,!2012: Bode!Merrill!Full!Kit!including!Anon!Comrade!Goggle,!Salomon!Man’s!Board,!
    Salomon!Chief!Binding,!Salomon!F4.0!Boot,!Bonfire!Mt.!Hood!Jacket,!and!Bonfire!Ballistic!Pant!–
    ARV!$1,940
    • September 16,!2012: Nike Johnnie!Paxson!Setup!including!Zoom!Force!1!Boots.!Holladay!Premium!
    Jacket,!and!Gore!Budmo!Pant!– ARV!$860
    • September!17,!2012: K2 Turbo!Dream!board,!Formula!binding,!and!Darko!boots!– ARV!$930
    • September!18,!2012: Volcom!Atlantic!Storm!GoreiTex!Jacket,!Volcom!Base!Pant,!Volcom!LBD!Heli!
    Pack,!and!Electric!x!Volcom!EGB2!Goggle!– ARV!$830!
    • September!19,!2012: Torah!Bright!Full!Setup!including!Roxy!Torah!Bright!Eminence!Snowboard,!
    Roxy!Team!Bright!Edition!Binding,!Roxy Torah!Bright!Bluff!Jacket,!Roxy!Torah!Bright!Birch!Pant,!
    Roxy!Torah!Bright!Dusk!Riding!Shirt,!Roxy!Torah!Bright!Rockferry!Goggle,!Roxy!Torah!Bright!
    Frosted!Mitt,!Roxy!Torah!Bright!Winter!Light!Beanie,!and!Roxy!Torah!Bright!Chameleon!Bandana!
    – ARV!$1,601
    • September!20,!2012: Eero!Ettala!Signature!Setup!including!Oakley!Eero!Ettala!Motility!Jacket,!
    Oakley!Eero!Ettala!Motility!Pant,!and!Oakley!Eero!Ettala!Splice!Goggle!– ARV!$660
    • September!21,!2012: Ride!Complete!Kit!including!Buckwild!Board,!Rodeo!Bindings, Triad!Boots,!
    Delridge!Jacket,!and!Alki!Pant!– ARV!$1,460
    • September!22,!2012: Jeremy!Jones!Kit!including!Jones!Hovercraft!Splitboard,!O’Neill!Jones!2iLayer!
    Jacket,!O’Neill!Jones!2iLayer!Pant,!O’Neill!Jones!Packable!Down!Jacket,!POC!Lobes!Goggle,!POC!
    Fornix!Helmet,!and!Karakoram!Split30!Binding!– ARV!$2,494
    • September!23,!2012: Lucas!Debari!Complete!Kit!including!Dragon!Special!Projects!X!Goggle,!
    Dragon!Special!Projects!Glacier!Glasses,!The!North!Face!XXX!Jacket,!and!The!North!Face!XXX!
    Pant!– ARV!$1,000!
    • September!24,!2012: Nick!Visconti!Setup!including!Arbor!Draft!Visconti!Pro,!Arnette!Skylight!
    Goggle,!and!Dibs!Sunglasses!– ARV!$629
    • September!25,!2012: Collab!Goggles!and!Bag!including!Spy!x!Herschel!Platoon!Goggle,!Herschel!
    Sutton!Gear!Bag,!and!Herschel!Caliber!Pack!– ARV!$360
    • September!26,!2012: Helmet,!Goggle!and!Hero!2!Wifi!Kit!including!GoPro!Hero!2!+!Wifi!Remote!
    Package,!Giro!Surface!Helmet,!and!Giro!Onset!Goggle!– ARV!$635
    • September!27,!2012: Flux!TT30!Bindings!and!Vans!HiiStandard!Boots!– ARV!$370
    • September!28,!2012: Smokin!Limited!Superpark!Board & ARV!$520
    • September!29,!2012: Austen!Sweetin!Setup!including!Forum!Youngblood!Grandpops,!Forum!Shaka!
    Binding,!Forum!Forumula!Boot,!Zeal!Slate!Goggle,!and!Zeal!Brody!Sunglasses!– ARV!$1,199
    • September!30!i October!4,!2012: Grand!Prize:!A!Baldface!Powder!Trip – ARV!$4,250