Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

stage collapse in indiana

Comments

• monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lol, if Courtney's stuck up, I'm Jesus Fucking Christ. Seriously, what the fuck has she ever done to anyone on here?

Calm the fuck down cunt and change your tampon.

:-q
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Lol, if Courtney's stuck up, I'm Jesus Fucking Christ. Seriously, what the fuck has she ever done to anyone on here?

Dayna got mad at me because I said you shouldn't need alcohol to have fun. :-))
    imageimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers

...?
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy

Whywouldyoudothat.jpg
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy

booze makes everything more fun tho
    lingerie wrestling match? :-?

lingerie wrestling match in baby oil?

:-?

Well that's true, definitely enhances things of course, although I prefer weed, but if that's the only way you have fun, that's sad.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    You shouldn't...but there's been times where I was hanging out with my friends on a friday night doing nothing just saying "Damn how the hell did we do this back in the day?"

Back on topic, that's really sad. I see Sugarland doing something like donating to the families or playing free in Indiana soon.
    image Photobucket
    You seem to always find a problem with everyone on here except the Detroit people. How the fuck does she act high and mighty? She's literally the only person on here who's never bashed on someone or been in a fight.

no, I told you I'm sick of your high and mighty attitude that you constantly have which was fueled by that comment because you were attacking someone else for talking about having a good time while drinking.
    Attacking someone and stating your opinion is totally different. And lol at the fact you think I have a 'high and mighty' attitude.
    imageimage
    Clearly your Aunt Flo is in town.

Bitches be runnin' wild.
    edited August 2011
    Nah, you have a serious anger issue though. This isn't the first instance of you going apeshit over piddly shit.
    So retorting to a Jayface with "It was a joke you fucking bitch." Is zero anger? Riiight.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    You seem to always find a problem with everyone on here except the Detroit people. How the fuck does she act high and mighty? She's literally the only person on here who's never bashed on someone or been in a fight.
    iza not from detroit and dayna is my homie

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I love them both. >:D<
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Same difference. You go to the Detroit Mayhem and she's chilled with you.
    actually it was "stuck up" bitch. I'm pretty sure I'm allowed to call someone who annoys me a bitch.

this doesn't even involve you so I don't know why you're trying to argue with me <_>

'Cause she's one of the only two people on here that is one of my friends, and you, being the typical bitch you are, are going full retard and trying to start shit with someone who's done literally nothing to anyone on here. Like I said, you always seem to find a problem with anyone and everyone on here eventually.
    You seem to care based on your response to her. You were clearly pissed. Pissed = cared.