Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

WATCH THIS. It's *YOUR* future.

WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
edited November 2011 in Off Topic

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    and let this sink in when you vote in 2012. I want the campaign "FUCK REPUBLICANS AND FUCK DEMOCRATS" to get popular. I want every single one of those assholes out of office... Except Ron Paul and in the senate Rand Paul is good.
    I just watched it again. I am as mad as Dylan Ratigan is....
  • JormungandrJormungandr Posts: 1,971 juggalo
    Do people who vote for Ron Paul actually want him to become president?
  • JormungandrJormungandr Posts: 1,971 juggalo
    You know, I kind of like this guy. He's not one of the illuminati accusing idiots, but will call congress corrupt with an actual plan on how to bring shit back down to normal.
    Yes I do. If Ron Paul was president he would be making speeches like what Dylan Ratigan wants Obama to say to congress. Mr Ratigan is right on.... We have a bought political system and if you think voting any more of these bought politicians into office is going to amount to change... you are fucking kidding yourself. here is a nice pic of the people you keep electing into office

• rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    I think all people of different political parties can agree that Dylan Ratigan is spot on. Keep banks and their money out of politics and the problem will be solved.
    I think all people of different political parties can agree that Dylan Ratigan is spot on. Keep banks and their money out of politics and the problem will be solved.
    All people except those fat cats already in power who are stealing our money and laughing about it on the way from the bank.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    "FUCK REPUBLICANS AND FUCK DEMOCRATS"
    \m/
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yes I do. If Ron Paul was president he would be making speeches like what Dylan Ratigan wants Obama to say to congress. Mr Ratigan is right on.... We have a bought political system and if you think voting any more of these bought politicians into office is going to amount to change... you are fucking kidding yourself. here is a nice pic of the people you keep electing into office

i lold