Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

I would....

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Why does Erik have the ability to do anything with his sig? Fuck
    imageimage
    Why does Erik have the ability to do anything with his sig? Fuck

Keep crying cunt. It's no bigger than my last one.
    Keep complaining. Seems to be all you're good for and all you ever have to offer.
    Keep complaining. Seems to be all you're good for and all you ever have to offer.
    Yeah well you just take up peoples air, are only 15 years old and should be caring about school...hanging out with friends..parties...girls..shit like that. But you're at home all the time, have no friends because you're a little asshole who cares about only yourself, is a rapper in his mamas attic, ect. You only read the shit on the forum that you want to read, which is why you call everyone no life faggots...
    imageimage
    Yeah well you just take up peoples air, are only 15 years old and should be caring about school...hanging out with friends..parties...girls..shit like that. But you're at home all the time, have no friends because you're a little asshole who cares about only yourself, is a rapper in his mamas attic, ect. You only read the shit on the forum that you want to read, which is why you call everyone no life faggots...
    lolumad

And yep, you hit the nail on the head! :-bd Fuck people tbh, don't give a fuck about friends. Like I said, all I truly care about is Music. So I took none of that to offense because it's true.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    underass>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> underboob
    lolumad

And yep, you hit the nail on the head! :-bd Fuck people tbh, don't give a fuck about friends. Like I said, all I truly care about is Music. So I took none of that to offense because it's true.
    Not mad at all. I'm watching ATHF while being on here killing my boredom. And that just proves to me that you truely are pathetic, value nothing important, and would be better on someones dinner plate
    imageimage
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Aqua Teen Hunger Force
    imageimage
    lolumad

Not mad at all. I'm watching ATHF while being on here killing my boredom. And that just proves to me that you truely are pathetic, value nothing important, and would be better on someones dinner plate
    Value nothing important? That's funny, because Music is the most important thing in my life. All a matter of perception babe. ;)
    But that's all you give a fuck about, nothing else. To me that puts you at the bottom. I don't care if you're ever famous, you will never get my respect.
    imageimage
    Oh well, one hater I don't need. :-bd
    Yup. All you are to me is a boredom killer now. I always keep giving you the benefit of the doubt to be a better person but it's always the same result :-))
    imageimage
    And yet.....zero fucks remain to be given. But while you're trying to "improve me", maybe you can work on yourself by not being the most nagging negative Nancy I've ever come across.
    And yet.....zero fucks remain to be given. But while you're trying to "improve me", maybe you can work on yourself by not being the most nagging negative Nancy I've ever come across.
    I just try to show you down the right path...only you can improve yourself and you don't give a fuck about that anyway. Only music. Lonely road for you. And I've been working on myself, you just don't notice and will never notice because you read what you want to. I'm actually not a huge negative nancy and I'm only nagging to you because, well, you kill my boredom and I'm not afraid to tell it how it is when it comes to your childish "faggot suck my cock because I don't like your opinion" shit. I do love the fact you give me entertainment by replying every time though :-D
    imageimage