Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Curiosity

2»

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I went to God just to see, and I was looking at me. Saw heaven and hell were lies. When I'm God everyone dies!
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I went to God just to see, and I was looking at me. Saw heaven and hell were lies. When I'm God everyone dies!
    probably the only manson song i've ever really cared for
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    they pretty much said there is no god. then they had a roundtable and discussed it.

i thought hawking had als?
    He does. They are related, but the weird thing is he survived his ALS. Usually ALS is a death sentence to anyone that gets and wouldn't last 10 years. Hawking's is a special case cause he has out lived that expectation for a loooooooong time now.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    they pretty much said there is no god. then they had a roundtable and discussed it.

He does. They are related, but the weird thing is he survived his ALS. Usually ALS is a death sentence to anyone that gets and wouldn't last 10 years. Hawking's is a special case cause he has out lived that expectation for a loooooooong time now.
    i know a guy that has had it for 7 years. all he can do is blink his eyes. shit's hardcore

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies

i know a guy that has had it for 7 years. all he can do is blink his eyes. shit's hardcore

That's basically the state Hawking's is in now. His body is fully paralyzed and all he can do is move his eyes.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    probably the only manson song i've ever really cared for
    Yeah... my like of that song carries over to a like of the whole ablum. I like nothing of his being antichrist, and nothing of his after.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    edited August 2011
    Edit: Well nevermind maybe it was just the opening
    Tonights episode was pretty cool though.
    image Photobucket