Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

*** MOST LIKED Forumer Tournament 2 (The Classic Version)***

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i dont have herpes, that should answer the gettin laid at the jersey shore question
    vote...
    chuck 4
    dayna 2
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    chuck 5
    dayna 2

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Brad
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Dude, I like Pringles too!
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    FUCK YOU BRIAN, DANZIG LIKES PRINGLES!
    FUCK YOU BRIAN, DANZIG LIKES PRINGLES!
    DERR SWINGING DERR VIKINGS DERR BAN PLZ
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "Needless to say, as soon as DANZIG was finished, the venue turned on the lights and DANZIG's crew and the staging company began to take the stage apart almost instantly. I confronted Mr. Danzig backstage while he was signing autographs and told him I thought he was an asshole because of his 'rock star' attitude and no consideration towards the FEW other bands that got bumped off tonight. In a fit of rage he turned around and slammed me into the wall yelling 'Fuck you, motherfucker,' trying to be a big, tough guy in front of his fans. I, in self-defense, punched him in the face, knocking him out as he was attacking me again. He went down, bleeding from his mouth, eyes rolled back, and in shock that he got knocked to the floor so quickly.

"A friend happened to tape the entire incident and this is all documented. Many witnesses saw him attack me, and I did what any man would do.

"It was unfortunate that this went the way it did — and I hoped Glenn Danzig learned a valuable lesson tonight: Do not lay your hands on anyone unless you can handle what may happen.

"I apologize for nothing, except for the poor little kids that had to witness this big asshole get his ass kicked in a matter of seconds..."
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited August 2011
    edited August 2011
    :))

"In a fit of rage he turned around and slammed me into the wall yelling 'Fuck you, motherfucker,' trying to be a big, tough guy in front of his fans. I, in self-defense, punched him in the face, knocking him out as he was attacking me again."

That part is such an exaggerated piece of shit. He shoved him back, not slamming him into a wall. Glenn was just standing there and the guy reacted how most people from Jersey react to things they dislike.
    :))

"In a fit of rage he turned around and slammed me into the wall yelling 'Fuck you, motherfucker,' trying to be a big, tough guy in front of his fans. I, in self-defense, punched him in the face, knocking him out as he was attacking me again."

That part is such an exaggerated piece of shit. He shoved him back, not slamming him into a wall. Glenn was just standing there and the guy reacted how most people from Jersey react to things they dislike.

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Seems Brian can't accept the truth about Danzig being a bitch.
    How so? He did fall after getting punched. He was being an arrogant dick, as he is most of the time. I simply pointed out that the fat guy was exaggerating the events. He sucker punched a guy who pushed him, nothing more nothing less. Get off my dick, hater.
    How so? He did fall after getting punched. He was being an arrogant dick, as he is most of the time. I simply pointed out that the fat guy was exaggerating the events. He sucker punched a guy who pushed him, nothing more nothing less. Get off my dick, hater.
    so in other words???? Danzig got dropped. :-))
    Yes, he was. Not understanding what progress is being made here but alright.

In other news, fire is hot.
    Yes, he was. Not understanding what progress is being made here but alright.

In other news, fire is hot.

Not in the slightest.