Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

To any PETA supporters...

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    FUCK PETA... they still owe me a Lamb of God CD
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    Peta use to spam the fuck out of my email after they tricked me into signing up for a free dvd at mayhem.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    tricked me into signing up for a free dvd at mayhem.
    thats what they did to me in '08. They said, "sign our petition and get a free LoG CD at our tent". so i was like, "ok, free LoG sounds good to me"... THEY GAVE ME A FUCKING DVD OF MUSICIANS (that just so happened to include Blythe for like a second) SAYING "DONT EAT MEAT, DONT WEAR LEATHER/FUR"... i was pissed...
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I did troll a PETA member at the PTV show in January. He asked me to sign his petition, and I was like "Hmm, I would, but Im'ma probably get some McDonald's after the show like I always do after shows." The look he gave me was priceless.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    thats what they did to me in '08. They said, "sign our petition and get a free LoG CD at our tent". so i was like, "ok, free LoG sounds good to me"... THEY GAVE ME A FUCKING DVD OF MUSICIANS (that just so happened to include Blythe for like a second) SAYING "DONT EAT MEAT, DONT WEAR LEATHER/FUR"... i was pissed...
    It was so funny. That particular year at Mayhem, the PETA tent had no one at it, while the neighboring Affliction and Roadrunner tents had huge lines. So one of the people at the tent wrote a sign that said "FREE LAMB OF GOD DVD" and held it up and within 5 seconds there was a huge line.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    It was so funny. That particular year at Mayhem, the PETA tent had no one at it, while the neighboring Affliction and Roadrunner tents had huge lines. So one of the people at the tent wrote a sign that said "FREE LAMB OF GOD DVD" and held it up and within 5 seconds there was a huge line.
    I hope a Tiger or some fucking wildlife kills them all for the lies they pull to get you to listen to them. Imo all of em are just a bunch a bullshitters
    imageimage
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I feel like a good amount of those types of groups are full of shit. You shouldn't have to lie or guilt trip people into joining the cause, just give the facts and if it's worthwhile people will join.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    I feel like a good amount of those types of groups are full of shit. You shouldn't have to lie or guilt trip people into joining the cause, just give the facts and if it's worthwhile people will join.
    This
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    =D>
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    That's EXACTLY what happened to me, the guy told me that it had actual live footage from a LOG concert and all that shit.

Needless to say, when I got home and played it...

• Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Peta use to spam the fuck out of my email after they tricked me into signing up for a free dvd at mayhem.
    When I was little I asked for the children's magazine and they gave me the horrifying adult one.

• katiakatia Posts: 4,358 just the tip
    lol im glad nobody cares about stupid organizations like this in mexico
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited July 2011
    i could go on a rant about Mexico for this subject but i will pass this time
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Katia!
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • katiakatia Posts: 4,358 just the tip
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    I give to them
    imageimage
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    They will never get shit from me, that's for sure
    imageimage