Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Stupid thread

Comments

• DreamtheaterDreamtheater Posts: 1,088 just the tip
    Judgement Day - Peacocks/Pink Monsters :bz
    i enjoy this. actually an awesome album \m/ great show too :D
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Can't get into post rock, it can't hold my attention.
    YOU JUST DONT GET SMART MUSIC THAT IS THOUGHT OUT
    Sorry bro, just cranking dat MFH
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Cheeze did I ever tell you I gave fairyland a shot? Problem was if I had liked it and my dad asked what show I was going to and my response was fairyland I couldn't deal with the look of disappoint on his face that he failed as a father.

Brian I find post rock to be incredibly boring.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Brian: ignorance at its finest. =;
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Cheeze did I ever tell you I gave fairyland a shot? Problem was if I had liked it and my dad asked what show I was going to and my response was fairyland I couldn't deal with the look of disappoint on his face that he failed as a father.
    lol, you told me somethin similar before.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3dPaptdOcA
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH9A6tn_P6g&ob=av2e
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    He renames all his Machine Head mp3s as Vio-Lence.

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Judgement Day - Peacocks/Pink Monsters :bz
    i enjoy this. actually an awesome album \m/ great show too :D
    You gotta let me borrow that some time.

This reminds me, I was reading the comments for an Exodus article on Ultimate Guitar the other day and one of them was like "exodus and vio lentz never got big cuz they were generic thrash"
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I couldn't remember if I told you or not cheeze I just couldn't do that to my parents
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!

This reminds me, I was reading the comments for an Exodus article on Ultimate Guitar the other day and one of them was like "exodus and vio lentz never got big cuz they were generic thrash"
    O I C

Here it is

i think their old stuff was average thrash, which i cant stand. i hate how elitists and purists say bands like old exodus and vio lentz were godly but it was just shitty basic thrash, which is why (to me at least) they never gaineed the popularity of the big four. new exodus is tons more creative and forceful than anything ive heard from their bonded era. and gary holt is probably one of the best thrash guitarists next to skolnick or friendman (during his time in deth)
    The poor everything from spelling to punctuation in that paragraph makes me think troll... if not:

Y people ignore the fact there was a time when NO BAND would headline over Exodus.
    Because they weren't there for that.
    Because they weren't there for that.
    In this age of the Internet, with the plethora of information available, I've dismissed this as a valid excuse for many things. This is one of those times for me.
    Fair enough. It just means that they haven't done their research.
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Brand new Kottonmouth Kings album is out.... :-"
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Here it is

i think their old stuff was average thrash, which i cant stand. i hate how elitists and purists say bands like old exodus and vio lentz were godly but it was just shitty basic thrash, which is why (to me at least) they never gaineed the popularity of the big four. new exodus is tons more creative and forceful than anything ive heard from their bonded era. and gary holt is probably one of the best thrash guitarists next to skolnick or friendman (during his time in deth)
    megadeth's marty friedman years were laughable

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    post rock is boring and Primordial is boring and corny. Exodus rulez. That is all.

Here it is

megadeth's marty friedman years were laughable

Don't you mean Friendman :))