Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Dave Grohl wants you to get the fuck out of his show!

MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
edited July 2011 in Off Topic
Dave Grohl dropped the HAMMER on an unruly fan during a Foo Fighters concert in London Monday night -- stopping the music to yell at the guy ... "Get the FUCK out of my show RIGHT NOW!

You don't fuck with the Grohl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClSq-1Vgxg4

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    edited July 2011
    The accordion (or whatever it is) in the background added so much to this.
    I love winning with women
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    That was fuckin great lol =D>
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    While this is funny I don't know that I agree with the decision because he doesn't know the whole story. I got in a fight during a show because I was forced to and would have been pissed if he kicked me out for defending myself.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    While this is funny I don't know that I agree with the decision because he doesn't know the whole story. I got in a fight during a show because I was forced to and would have been pissed if he kicked me out for defending myself.
    Was it a fight?
    i read that it was some guy being an ass n was pushing/shoving cuz he wanted to get a pit going.

Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Who the fucks tries to mosh to Foo Fighters?
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    "I've seen niggas mosh to Drake before" - Ed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    "I've seen niggas mosh to Drake before" - Ed
    LOL

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    the foo fighters suck so hard
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Foo Fighters >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Suicide Silence
  • GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
    We're going to have one wholesome evening! 8-X image
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Foo Fighters >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Suicide Silence
  • cherry_or_gtfocherry_or_gtfo Posts: 1,348 salt miner
    Dying cats > Suicide Silence
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    [-X
    He said " nobody fights at my show" didn't he?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    LOL That was awesome but I agree with Ape about Dave not knowing the whole story.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    edited July 2011
    From UG:

There's no messing with Dave Grohl, as one naughty fan discovered last night when he was thrown out of a Foo Fighters' gig by the frontman himself.

It was at London's Roundhouse venue during their iTunes gig, when Dave spotted some unruly behaviour in the mosh pit.

"You don't f--king fight at my show you a--hole", the singer said. "Let me see him, who's fighting right now? It's that guy in the stripped shirt. Hey motherf--ker look at me, get the f--k out of my show right now."

"I don't put up with that bullsh-t - you people came here to have a good time and that guy can f--k off." The audience gave applause in response to Dave's action.

We commend the response to the violent behaviour in the mosh pit. It's a sad fact that modern rock gigs often have attendees more intent on hurting fellow fans that rocking out with them. Did UG readers know that once upon a time, mosh pits were just about dancing hard and bringing water pistols, where everyone helped each other up if they fell? These days, it seems to be about slamming and punching. Not cool.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    So sorry cheeze for not researching something besides the video. I still would like to see what exactly the guy was doing
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    that was almost as ghay as theyz music ghay that iz

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

¿Que?