Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Countdown to America's Financial Ruin

Comments

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    theres one good thing about living just a couple miles away from a lot of farms and thats all the fresh fruit and vegetables. the corn by me is D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    :-))

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

you think the economy is bad now? it will be 10 times worse if we default
    d00d i told you fukk teh econamy the only ones gonna starve are city folkz so fukk emz

[-(

blue turbins

:-)) :-))
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    niggaz know

[-(

blue turbins

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    you think the economy is bad now? it will be 10 times worse if we default
    d00d i told you fukk teh econamy the only ones gonna starve are city folkz so fukk emz
    Hmmmm, good point. Ive got good farming, hunting, fishing and legal weed where I'm at lol.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    exactley d00d....

[-(

blue turbins

• rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    It's a bad time in this country to be a kid about to go off to college. After a while you realize it's not worth the stress to worry about what could happen. The worst it could be is another great depression with the extremely rich and extremely poor. The really sad part is though, it seems like the only way to recover from a tough economic time is to have another world war and pay the American people to make the bullets. I would rather see an atom bomb dropped on D.C.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Universally respected super-rich Midwestern gentleman Warren Buffett recently sat down for an interview with CNBC’s Becky Quick reporting from the all-powerful mogul retreat in Sun Valley, Idaho. Buffett was asked to opine on the current deficit crisis and debt ceiling conversation/quarrel/tantrum currently on the minds of politicians and media types alike, and provided a level-headed and reasonably bi-partisan assessment. No, this will not be the end of the world, he made clear, before echoing some of the words said by President Obama on this issue, asking why are we putting a gun to our heads over this? But the money quote? He could end this in five minutes.
    Buffet said: “I could end the deficit in 5 minutes. You just pass a law that says that anytime there is a deficit of more than 3% of GDP all sitting members of congress are ineligible for reelection.”

Fucking genius!
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    edited July 2011
    Something tells me I should stock up on gasoline...

EDIT: (and hope my house doesn't catch fire)
    I love winning with women
  • GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
    this countries GOV deserves gettin assfuct for once
    You really are a moron huh?
    The money our government prints and backs will be worth one hell of alot less than it is now. IRA/401k/Social Security people will lose their asses like we did a few years ago. If our government suffers who do you suppose they will take it out on?
    Our government doesn't print the money. These crooks do. 8-X image
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Our government doesn't print the money. These crooks do. 8-X image
    this

• rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo

Buffet said: “I could end the deficit in 5 minutes. You just pass a law that says that anytime there is a deficit of more than 3% of GDP all sitting members of congress are ineligible for reelection.”
    =D>
    doesnt really matter since we're all gonna die next year anyway :-))
    im more concerned about a zombie apocalypse. im gettin' my ass ready for that shit. it'll be anarchy!
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    edited July 2011
    its crazy how much food alone haz went up in price ~X(
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    And how bad peoples grammar has got
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    after the apocalypse, i'm gonna start my own land of metulz. the currency will be called lemmys
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    lemmy is not god
    In Lemmy We Trust [-(

[-(

blue turbins

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    hez a falez metualz p00zer