Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Women's World Cup Thread

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    I was talking about all of soccer. They don't play with pads and when they get split open they don't whine to their coach and sit out half a season. I have watched soccer players run to the sideline get their head stapled up and run right back out
    dood that doesnt matter about the sport its about the player, plenty of football players play in excruciating pain as well
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I never was a soccer fan until I watched a lot of the 2006 world cup because nothing else was on at 5 am each day. The toughness those players showed made most other sports players look like pussies. I really only watch world cup soccer and I'm not going to defend it to the end but I think it's funny when people say soccer is for pussies
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    well i watched alot of the last world cup and i saw alot of falling down fake pussies, but im sure its a tough sport.. i still totes disagree it s tougher than football but i give the soccer players credit..most the time they are tough doods...its still a boring as game tho
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    well i watched alot of the last world cup and i saw alot of falling down fake pussies, but im sure its a tough sport.. i still totes disagree it s tougher than football but i give the soccer players credit..most the time they are tough doods...its still a boring as game tho
    You must have watched Italy or Portugal...
    [-(
    i watched almost all of it, i was in 1st place out of 500 in a fantasy league and if i won i would have won 1000 bucks, unfortunately i picked spain to lose in the last game and finished 50th :-(
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    HOPE SOLO NOM NOM NOM NOM =P~
    Absolutely.

*DIES*
    There's no doubt people fake shit in soccer but it is just as bad in the NBA and NFL these days to get penalties
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    edited July 2011
    I was talking about all of soccer. They don't play with pads and when they get split open they don't whine to their coach and sit out half a season. I have watched soccer players run to the sideline get their head stapled up and run right back out
    happened this past week with the under-17 category of the world cup when a mexican player knocked heads with a german, during the tying goal play, they just stopped his bleeding as best they could wrapped him like a mummy. (he needed 8 stitches afterward)

.... about 15 minutes after he got cut he scored the game winner in the last second to send mexico to the final. (and became eventual champs)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqa-OlUueNc
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited July 2011
    i hate when they take dives. thats the one thing i dont like about soccer.
    EDIT: the women don't seem to do it as much as the men for some reason
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Sweden won the bronze.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    This is one of the best sports games I've seen.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    really?? i have found it very boring...i don't even really care if they win...which it doesn't look like they will now....and i love soccer
    really?? i have found it very boring...i don't even really care if they win...which it doesn't look like they will now....and i love soccer
    You have got to be kidding me, this game has been riveting!!
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    I wasted my time watching this lame sport once again. Bring on the NFL!
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Choke. How embarrassing. They had the match won twice.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    I wasted my time watching this lame sport once again. Bring on the NFL!
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer

this game has been riveting!!

riveting!!
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Fuck this shit. Where's that bomb

this game has been riveting!!

riveting!!