Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mila Kunis Accepts Date with Stranger

2»

Comments

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    i like how timberlake pressured her into this, most likely for the lulz
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Who the hell cares?
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    That's fucking awesome.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    ITT: Will hella jelly
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    O he totes jelly
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    totesmahgoats?
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    edited July 2011
    I change my answer from Jessica Alba to Ariana Grande.
    Back...The....Fuck...Off
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I change my answer from Jessica Alba to Ariana Grande.
    Back...The....Fuck...Off

she turned 18 two weeks ago.

fair game

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Mila Kunis' Marine Corps Date "Always Thought I Had a Chance"

November 12 is going to be an unforgettable night for Sgt. Scott Moore -- and Mila Kunis, too!

Moore, a Marine stationed in Afghanistan, famously asked the actress, 27, in a YouTube video to be his date at the Marine Corps Birthday Ball, at the Gaylord National Resort in National Harbor, Maryland. Kunis got wind of the invite during a live TV interview and, at the heeding of Friends with Benefits costar Justin Timberlake, said yes.

"It was kind of a bet between me and Marines in my platoon," Moore explained in an official interview sent out by the Marine Corps on Tuesday. "I told everyone I was going to do it, but they didn't think I would go through with it. One day we had a couple minutes, and I took another Marine out with me and we shot two takes."

And Moore was hopeful that the Hollywood beauty would respond in kind, he said. "I always thought I had a chance, and sometimes that's all you need. The Marines I work with did their best to spread [the YouTube clip] around."

His reaction when Kunis accepted? "My initial reaction was disbelief. It's going to be a great experience to meet her, and it's going to make the ball more special for everyone."

He gave Kunis a touching preview of what to expect at the Nov. 12 gala. "A lot of Marines who are very happy to be home from Afghanistan, celebrating a successful deployment and the 236th birthday of our Marine Corps. I would like to refer to Eleanor Roosevelt's quote about Marines for this one: 'The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!'"

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    gaylord national resort...

huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    hes not gonna get any action on the date so its pretty much a waste of time
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    She had to decline now because of conflicting schedule

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Still cool that he gets to hang with her, but it's not a date if she's just sitting with him because of pressure from her peers.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Ooh that sucks
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    So Mila was 14 when she started on That 70's Show
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Still cool that he gets to hang with her, but it's not a date if she's just sitting with him because of pressure from her peers.
    ya pretty much this

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Ooh that sucks