Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Big Brother tv show

WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
edited July 2011 in Off Topic
Anyone watching this? That Adam dude is a total embarrassment, and it is offensive he considers himself a metal-head.

Comments

• rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    Do you have a link to watch the episode?
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I've been obsessed with this show for years.
    ..Adam is retarded.
    you can watch it on cbs.com ramm
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Do you have a link to watch the episode?
    microsoft media center

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ..Adam is retarded.
    thank-you! It pisses me off because my wife is like "so Adam is the type of people you go to concerts with?" and I'm just like [-( "that guy is such a retard wanna-be. Nothing about him is metal"
    porche is such a money grubbing hell spawn sent to earth to suck the life force from a man. that bitch is nauseating. Can you be anymore fake? I'll bet the first thing she thought after getting on the show was "PAYDAY! HEFF here I come! get the spread ready..."
    right now I really want the vets to win. I hate Rachel and her fake laugh, but I like the rest.
    Well, I have the pass that I can watch the house at any time. (lol)
    And.. one of my favorite vets everrrr, has already left the house. They didn't want to be there anymore.
    ..Adam is retarded.
    thank-you! It pisses me off because my wife is like "so Adam is the type of people you go to concerts with?" and I'm just like [-( "that guy is such a retard wanna-be. Nothing about him is metal"
    he's all like OH IM A METAL HEAD BUT MY FAVORITE TV SHOW 90210.. AND I LIKE TO DRINK APPLETINIS.. wow you're gay

right now I really want the vets to win. I hate Rachel and her fake laugh, but I like the rest.
    I like Rachel and Brendan. I liked them last season too.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    I was about to make fun of you for watching a show like that.

But then I remembered that me and Arlo would watch Real World religiously when we were little.
    Pretty much all I watch are reality shows.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    I'm not much for reality shows. Except that, and I adored Flavor of Love.
    And.. one of my favorite vets everrrr, has already left the house. They didn't want to be there anymore.
    yeah... that is bullshit. I wonder why he really left, and I wonder if the show is going to address that this Wednesday. I'm kinda pissed, because I really thought that all 6 of the vets would have just ran the table. If I was going to bet on the show, I would bet that all 6 of them would win every HOH and POV.
    yeah... that is bullshit. I wonder why he really left, and I wonder if the show is going to address that this Wednesday. I'm kinda pissed, because I really thought that all 6 of the vets would have just ran the table. If I was going to bet on the show, I would bet that all 6 of them would win every HOH and POV.
    oh, for sure. with rachel & brendan winning most. i'm really sad he left. he's one of my all-time favorites. :(

But then I remembered that me and Arlo would watch Real World religiously when we were little.
    yeah. It is pretty bad. It is really bizarre that I watch it... My wife hates all reality shows, except she has always liked this one. And our TV watching is almost non-existant except when Brig Brother comes on (or NFL for me). I have no idea why I get sucked into this bullshit with her. Its really a pretty awful show.

Over the last 3 months I've not watched any TV... then BB comes on and I am watching 3 hours a week. You'd think if I was going to go from zero to 3 hours, it would be for something more substantial then BB. :-))

yeah. It is pretty bad. It is really bizarre that I watch it... My wife hates all reality shows, except she has always liked this one. And our TV watching is almost non-existant except when Brig Brother comes on (or NFL for me). I have no idea why I get sucked into this bullshit with her. Its really a pretty awful show.

Over the last 3 months I've not watched any TV... then BB comes on and I am watching 3 hours a week. You'd think if I was going to go from zero to 3 hours, it would be for something more substantial then BB. :-))
    I never watch tv. I don't even have cable , lol.
    But i've watched every single season of big brother.. and ive gotten SO many people into it as well.. haha. i love it.
    I never watch tv. I don't even have cable , lol.
    But i've watched every single season of big brother.. and ive gotten SO many people into it as well.. haha. i love it.
    Did you see all the videos last season that showed some contestants leaving the house and then going back in? The whole premise behind the show is probably fake.
    I like Rachel and Brendan. I liked them last season too.
    It's that laugh I can't stand. that fake hackle I should say... I feel Brendan could do way better then her.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I don't watch the actual episodes but I occasionally watch big brother after dark on showtime. Really in hopes to see a tit or two.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.