Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Brian's Brutal Remixes

2»

Comments

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    I was calling In Waves a disgrace.

And not to be rude, but no thanks.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Ah, I agree about the disgrace part.

Also, :(
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Sorry. I'll listen to your band though, I don't think I've done that yet. Gimme a link to dat shit.
    I don't have any of our material recorded. Only demos for the others to learn the songs, and they are pretty rough.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Oh ok. Well once you get some recordings, hook a brotha up.
    edited July 2011
    I fixed the glitch in the vocal track at the end of Teenage Buried Dream, so yeah. Fun fun fun fun.
    Post edited by Brian on
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    As the biggest Fear Factory fan on this forum (trust me), I actually like the dark bodies remix....awesome job Brian...good song choices.....I have no opinion on KP, other than she is crazy hot...
    :-D
  • DeceasedFantasyDeceasedFantasy Posts: 157 salt miner
    edited July 2011
    As the biggest Fear Factory fan on this forum (trust me), I actually like the dark bodies remix....awesome job Brian...good song choices.....I have no opinion on KP, other than she is crazy hot...
    i agree with you in the way that i would also bang katy perry

god yes.....I would nail her in front of my wife.....

god yes.....I would nail her in front of my wife.....
    Same.
    Thank you sir!
    I actually rock the FF KP mix regularly.....
    I actually rock the FF KP mix regularly.....
    Haha nice.

I haven't even listened to the Buried Dreams one since the week I made it. It's funny for a listen or two, but then it's just annoying.