Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

yo satan!

124»

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Episode said:

I find myself getting along with whites less and less. Inb4 nigger lover, 'cause that's not what I mean. Most people I associate with on a regular basis are Latino in some form anyways, whether Mexican, Puerto Rican, Etc. It's just that I get sick of the ignorance, racism, whininess, and self entitlement that so many whites have. Makes me ashamed, and not surprised at all that blacks always think whites are being racist, 'cause they are, most of the time. I also hate how bitchmade most whites are, it's always "Cry to Mommy/snitch/call the Police/Start drama/Have Facebook wars.", as opposed to Blacks/Latinos beating dat ass, or, if not coming to physicality, simply HANDLING IT YOUR GODDAMN SELF. And whites are always more sensitive. I've noticed whites are so quick to get defensive, even when simply fucking with them, but you can sit there talking shit with Blacks/Latinos for hours, and no one gets salty. Just more laid back, in my experience. Whites are still so racist, and it makes me sick. And I know what's coming "Blacks are 10x more racist, wigger.", and why do you think? 'Cause the oppression, acting like they're animals, rather than humans, never ended. Only slavery did. And I'd be defensive about whites too, if I was black. Most whites still think they're supreme.

So glad I entered this thread. Holy shit this is gold
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    To weigh in on the matter:

I work nights at a temp/staffing agency in a mail sorting facility for UPS. It's really easy to get a job there, you pretty much just have to apply and take a drug test for records. Most people just get high on break and even though the job is some of the easiest most mind-numbing shit ever, most people there still can't handle the task at hand.

Majority of the people working there are absolute bottom-of-the-barrel black people from delightful areas like Maywood, who are too lazy and ignorant to work and choose to talk instead. When they get backed up, they just send more people to help them so it's ok. When I get backed up in my area, no one gives a fuck and everyone sits around and laughs. When they don't bother taking their mail off the conveyor belt and let it come back to me, I throw it over to where it's supposed to go. When there's a ton of mail on the ground that they've let go over the belt, the response is never "wow, these guys aren't doing the simple task of taking their mail off the belt and are letting tons of stuff get in the way of his work back there". Instead, they complain to me and say that I should be putting everything in totes and bringing it to them because they're too lazy to do it themselves. Once I'm done getting totally fucked at the back from mail, they send me and my friends off to help someone else who was too busy talking, and the minute we leave them they get backed up again. Our area's lead doesn't bother telling anyone else standing around to help out and instead goes to me and my friends because he knows we're the only ones who will actually listen and get the job done.

I've been confronted multiple times by stupid people, one of whom was "tired of picking up my shit" that they didn't bother to take off the belt and was acting like he was going to fight me over fucking mail. I agree that disliking black people as a whole is ridiculous but that doesn't mean that there are some shitty fucking people who do a really good job of setting a bad example.

TL;DR: White power
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Is somebody gonna break Brians jaw or what? 8-|
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    edited January 2013

Is somebody gonna break Brians jaw or what? 8-|

erik has to get a skin transplant to make him darker before he can actually do it

as long as he stays white, he's pretty much disabled