Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Why cant this come to the U.S!?

BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
edited July 2011 in Off Topic
Rock The Nation presents a tight and explosive live-package full of furious hate-brigades of the metallic champion’s league. With Hatefest a brandnew spectacular joins the range of successful and established festival-tours such as Thrashfest, Neckbreaker’s Ball, Heidenfest, Paganfest and Power Of Metal, marching through C...entral Europe and leaving a shining, bloody track. The name captures the spirit of the program: International top-acts of the extreme metal division dominate the tour’s line-up, so Hatefest will become a true celebration for death and black metal lunatics! Following artists will spread their hate upon you:

Kataklysm
Triptykon
Marduk
Milking The Goatmachine
+ 2 Special Guests - to be announced soon

If you want to get your head demounted, this upcoming brutal-event will be definitely the right place and occasion for. Let the darkest sounds rule the earth!

And here's a tour-statement by KATAKLYSM:
"The Intentions was to end the world tour with our 20th anniversary show this august at SUMMER BREEZE but with the demand for KATAKLYSM growing in europe for a return to a club tour , we decided after much
thought to do one last short run in december and bring different style bands this time, we are honored to have legendary Tom G Warrior and his new evil vision of TRIPTYKON, our old crazy friends in MARDUK and we decided to re invite our entertaining goatfucker drunks of MILKING THE GOATMACHINE, two more special guests will be added.. this tour is our way of doing one last bow to our friends in europe before we take and undetermined break time ... We will do a few shows to support the "THE IRON WILL" dvd when it comes out in 2012 and possibily a us return for that, but thats all she wrote folks ."
I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you

Comments