Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The I dont want to bug Tim but would like to ask a question thread.

Comments

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Oink oink - squeal for me boy!!!!
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    he should make a list of known issues he is working on :)
    First post of the Report a Bug thread.....
    alrighty.... if the first post isnt updated then I'll be reporting bugs that were already reported.
  • TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin
    I stopped doing that since noone checked it. Prove me wrong though, I'll start again.
    there are some who call me... tim?
    anyone else notice when you get a personal message or someone comments in your threads, that it takes a really long time before you get notification of that? I'll have responded to the message and then 2 minutes later "Youve got mail". No i dont. I already answered that.
    We offset the inform message notifications by 60 seconds because they were hammering the server. We're working on a new way that makes them useful again and doesn't kill everyone.
    I stopped doing that since noone checked it. Prove me wrong though, I'll start again.
    I'll check it. cant say anyone else will.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wow, fuck you. Wake makes this nice thread and you go all Hollywood on him. Racist.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Did they un-sticky the report a bug thread, or did I really lose permission? That's be shitty lol
    Wow, fuck you. Wake makes this nice thread and you go all Hollywood on him. Racist.
    Black people annoy me, what can I say?
    anyone else notice when you get a personal message or someone comments in your threads, that it takes a really long time before you get notification of that? I'll have responded to the message and then 2 minutes later "Youve got mail". No i dont. I already answered that.
    We offset the inform message notifications by 60 seconds because they were hammering the server. We're working on a new way that makes them useful again and doesn't kill everyone.
    I actually wouldnt even mind if you got rid of it altogether. I dont really care about notifications because I can see when there are new messages or new PM's. That is just my 2 cents.
    Understandable.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    I actually wouldnt even mind if you got rid of it altogether. I dont really care about notifications because I can see when there are new messages or new PM's. That is just my 2 cents.
    That's not going to happen, especially considering some of the big changes we've got coming for notifications and events in general. Those messages are still in their first version so there are going to be quirks with how they work. It'll get fixed.
    oh sweet jesus. I just realized you can turn notifications off. thank god! \m/
    That's not going to happen, especially considering some of the big changes we've got coming for notifications and events in general. Those messages are still in their first version so there are going to be quirks with how they work. It'll get fixed.
    :-? hmmm... well hopefully you tell us more when you implement the new features so I can see if I'd like to turn back on.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    they have black people in canada?
    they have black people in canada?
    Canada's a country?
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    What's Canada?
    imageimage
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Canada isn't a planet?

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I have no idea what this "Canada" is.

But I suddenly wish to blame them for everything.
    I love winning with women
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    those Canadian frenchy fag nastys are annoying as hell