Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you had to cull 10% of the human race, what selection criteria would you use?

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I've changed my mind. My vote is to exterminate is all guys with me excluded and maybe a few of my good guy friends of my choosing. I'd get a sun god temple, and girls would scream my name where ever I went. I'd make Wilt Chamberlain look like a prude.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    everyone who is more than 10% overweight and everyone with Diabeetus
    Lots of people are born with diabetes, though.
    kill everyone who has it and everyone whos high risk, babies shall not be spared, we need to cull the epidemic
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    kill everyone who has it and everyone whos high risk, babies shall not be spared, we need to cull the epidemic
    in all seriousness we broke the natural survival of the fittest chain and our species is paying the price.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    you're dumb. they can get a job doing something else <_>
    plus there would still be a need for lawyers and police, etc.

people are still going to speed, there will still be car accidents, there will still be divorce, and whatever else that doesn't involve raping, molesting, and murdering.
    think before you speak.
    Lastly, I also don't believe in killing anyone off.
    What if someone gave you a gun, and then held one to your face, and said that if you didn't shoot them they were going to kill you, what would you do??
    inb4lists

people are still going to speed, there will still be car accidents, there will still be divorce, and whatever else that doesn't involve raping, molesting, and murdering.
    think before you speak.
    What if someone gave you a gun, and then held one to your face, and said that if you didn't shoot them they were going to kill you, what would you do??
    she'd shoot you first
    She would never shoot me ;;)

:P
    inb4lists

in all seriousness we broke the natural survival of the fittest chain and our species is paying the price.
    I see where you're coming from, but this is why we need to find cures. Of course, the corporations, such as ones who manufacture diabetes supplies, are a part of why it's taking so long to find cures for these things because they want to keep the businesses going.

It's not their fault, and it's not fair to take away life from someone who didn't do it to themselves. I also don't think even if people, such as ones who eat so much that causes them to get diabetes deserve to die either. I don't think my life is worth more than anyone else's. We're all human.
    She would never shoot me ;;)

:P
    Right ...... ? :-S
    inb4lists

think before you speak.
    That's not exactly what I mean when talking about killing people off. Like, example I think the death penalty is wrong. But if I'm in danger for my life, of course I'm going to protect myself. I probably would feel bad about it, though.
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo

Thanks for the statistics Bill Nye. I was unaware this was a serious thread.
    sue me. I take genocide very serious. :-))
    Thanks for taking genocide seriously Hitler. I was unaware you cared so much.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    edited June 2011
    Wake > Hitler
    Wow, didn't know that.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
  • Anyone who participates in Internet forums...

...oh wait...
    I'm going to law school, bitches!
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Anyone who has ever trolled on the internet
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    PEOPLE WHO COMPLAIN ABOUT SHIT THAT NEED NOT BE COMPLAINED ABOUT
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner

think before you speak.
    That's not exactly what I mean when talking about killing people off. Like, example I think the death penalty is wrong. But if I'm in danger for my life, of course I'm going to protect myself. I probably would feel bad about it, though.
    NATURE IS FILLED WITH LIFE AND DEATH IT IS JUST NATURAL NOTHING TO FEEL BAD ABOUT

MIND YOU I AM A HIPPIE AT HEART
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    welp, ellies in my 10% lol
    imageimage