Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Uhhh.... I guess I won 24 free Big Macs from McDonalds.

LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
edited June 2011 in Off Topic

I definitely don't want/need to eat a Big Mac a week for 24 weeks.

Maybe i'll give it to a homeless person... thats nice right? haha
Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.

Comments

• Send it to me. I'll take it.
  • Ahh shit only redeemable at that location.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    ill take it lol
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    I think that means if you present the card for 24 weeks, once a week, you get A free big mac.
    inb4lists
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    give it to the homeless
    imageimage
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    I think that means if you present the card for 24 weeks, once a week, you get A free big mac.
    no shit
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    give it to the homeless
    have them wrestle over it...
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    the mcdonalds in my town ran a first 100 hundred customers eat free for a year a few days ago, they had like 5 police cars there to avoid a riot
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    the mcdonalds in my town ran a first 100 hundred customers eat free for a year a few days ago, they had like 5 police cars there to avoid a riot
    Well today was the re-opening of a location. They tore down the old building and built a new one bigger and it has flat screens tv's inside.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Well today was the re-opening of a location. They tore down the old building and built a new one bigger and it has flat screens tv's inside.
    fancy. image
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited June 2011
    They built a whole new one in my mcdonalds. Whenever I walk in there I just can't help but laugh at all the old people sitting around the t.v.'s with their coffee.
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    give it to the homeless
  • DreamtheaterDreamtheater Posts: 1,088 just the tip
    no shit
    i think what he means is that they dont have to be consecutive weeks..
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    McShit does not need flat screen tvs. -_- One in my town got rebuilt after a dumbass decided to commit suicide by running his car into McShit, decapitating one woman and killing 4 others...he survived. They have flat screens in the rebuilt one.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    McShit does not need flat screen tvs. -_- One in my town got rebuilt after a dumbass decided to commit suicide by running his car into McShit, decapitating one woman and killing 4 others...he survived. They have flat screens in the rebuilt one.
    should be a black metal cd cover
    I was wrong. He killed 3 people. The Nancy woman was the one beheaded, she lived across the street from me.

Suicidal intent disputed in McDonald's crash A driver killed three workers in the Mt. Ephraim location. His lawyers told a judge he was not rational at the time.
    December 10, 2003

In the months before he drove his car into a McDonald's restaurant and killed three workers, Frank Nastasi would use markers to draw imaginary security keypads on the doors of his furniture store.

Then he would poke at the numbered buttons he had drawn, in an attempt to set the alarm.

Expert witnesses disclosed the episodes yesterday during a pretrial hearing that examined Nastasi's mental state before and after the May 15, 2002, crash in Mount Ephraim. State Superior Court Judge Samuel Natal is holding the hearing to decide whether statements the Haddon Heights man made to police after the accident about being suidical would be admissable at trial.

A psychologist and psychiatrist testified for the defense that they had found Nastasi deeply depressed and psychotic in the months after the crash. They said doctors who had evaluated him within hours of the crash also had determined he was psychotic.

Defense attorneys contend Nastasi was not responsible for his actions because he was psychotic and manic at the time of the crash. They said detectives had coaxed him into saying he was trying to commit suicide.

Today, prosecutors will make their case that Nastasi was trying to commit suicide and is legally liable for his actions.

Nastasi, 53, was driving his wife's Cadillac when he veered off the Black Horse Pike about 4 a.m. and crashed into the McDonald's. The car was going 96 to 111 m.p.h., authorities said, and became airborne, smashing through a play area and dining room before slamming into the kitchen.

The crash killed late-shift workers Cynthia Molino, 45, and Joanne Marie Bowen, 52, both of Mount Ephraim, and Nancy King, 49, of Audubon.

Nastasi, free since posting $375,000 bail, is charged with three counts of aggravated manslaughter. A trial date has not been set.

James Conley, an assistant Camden County prosecutor, said Nastasi had been depressed and had intended to commit suicide when he drove into the McDonald's.

But Nastasi's attorney, Charles Nugent, contends that detectives questioned his client while he was medicated in a hospital bed and suffering from a concussion and mental illness. Nastasi was not sure who the investigators were, thinking they were possibly reporters or relatives giving him legal advice, Nugent said.

In his taped statement to the detectives a day after the crash, Nastasi said he had been distraught from job and family pressures, including the health of his father, who he feared might soon die.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    should be a black metal cd cover
    That would be funny, yet sick.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    That's fucked up.

I've got a story not as brutal and doesn't involve McDonalds

Double decker bridge over the Ohio river today on the top level a guy got a flat tire. He stopped. Someone stopes to help while they were fixing someone wasn't paying attention and wrecked into the car of the person helping sending it forward at the people the accident caused the guy with a flat tire to get launched off the bridge and plummet a good 100 feet into the river.

Body still not found.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    give it to the homeless
    Thats what i'm probably going to do. There is this schizophrenic homeless women who walks up and down this main road that connects 2 citys together. This card is hers next time I see her.
    That's fucked up.

I've got a story not as brutal and doesn't involve McDonalds

Double decker bridge over the Ohio river today on the top level a guy got a flat tire. He stopped. Someone stopes to help while they were fixing someone wasn't paying attention and wrecked into the car of the person helping sending it forward at the people the accident caused the guy with a flat tire to get launched off the bridge and plummet a good 100 feet into the river.

Body still not found.
    Shit.