Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Just got a gun pulled on me

Comments

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I've had a gun pulled on me twice in my life.

One time was a Latin King holding an Uzi, after I asked him for my 5 bucks back for his party that I entered that ran out of beer 2 minutes after I walked into. Not suprisingly, I wasn't smart enough to keep my mouth shut.

The second time I was outside of Aragon Ballroom, where I took a limo to for a show. This black dude pulled a pistol on me and a police car drove by and just flipped its lights on and the dude just put the gun away and walked.

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    iv also had a gun pulled on me a couple times...once i was robbed and the other time i had a couple friends shot at a party and one of them died....the kid who was killed was not more then 5 feet to my left...i was very lucky that night...it still makes me sad to think about that week...it was horrible...the men have still not been caught...who knows if they ever will

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=61286
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    l dont think ive ever even seen a gun other than in a holster of a cop
    yeah this was fucked up....i mean there were always fights at this house (it was a party house where i hug out every weekend) but nothing ever got to serious...and then one night a firend who didn't always come around and hang out gets shot and killed by strangers....ERRRR! im still pissed about all this :-(
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    rex is lying. al capone had many guns pulled on him :-))
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I've always wanted one of these...

rex is lying. al capone had many guns pulled on him :-))
    :-))
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited June 2011
    I've always wanted one of these...

are those automatic shotguns? @-)
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lupe>Modest Mouse. I'm currently flowing on that beat too. B-)
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    I don't live in the best of neighborhoods either. Sucks you had a gun pulled on you. To be honest, I won't even stay alone in my own house just because I'll hear the gun fights and the cops don't even bother to react quick enough around here. I have 2 nights next week where I'm by myself and I already am panicking. Gotta save up for a gun and quick.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lmfao. Its not mexicans that are your problem but untrustworthy drug adicts.
    BOOM.
    Lmfao. Its not mexicans that are your problem but untrustworthy drug adicts.
    BOOM.
    its funny... he is like trying to blame a race because of some fucking tweekers with a gun that happened to be Mexican. lol. fucking tweekers... can't own anything nice when you live around people on meth.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    But they weren't really 'tweakers'.. They were guys around 18-19 who ended up being from the other side of town which is know for violence. They were like football players turned stoner from what I'm hearing.
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    even if they arent tweekers, there is no honor with most drug addicts. A lot of the time, the drug is worth more then any such honor or trust. Call bullshit if you like, but I know that fucking scene and never in my life have I ever been more distrustful of people in general. They were funny as fuck to smoke with and shoot with, but I always knew in the back of my mind that those fuckers were going to screw me over. And they were my "friends".

When I kicked drugs... I fucking loved telling those loser off.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    You should've gone all America on their ass with a pair of nunchucks.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Lol I don't feel bad for dirtball at all. You put yourself in that situation
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Our cops don't carry guns.
    About the only time I've seen guns is if I go duck shooting with a mate, or when I
    worked in Israel....the military are all
    over the place there and they carry some pretty nasty shit
    even if they arent tweekers, there is no honor with most drug addicts. A lot of the time, the drug is worth more then any such honor or trust. Call bullshit if you like, but I know that fucking scene and never in my life have I ever been more distrustful of people in general. They were funny as fuck to smoke with and shoot with, but I always knew in the back of my mind that those fuckers were going to screw me over. And they were my "friends".

When I kicked drugs... I fucking loved telling those loser off.
    what kind of drugs did you kick?

• GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    Lol I don't feel bad for dirtball at all. You put yourself in that situation
    MUCH LIKE RYAN DUNN :-?
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    if someone did that to me, i'd cut their dick off and set their mom on fire