Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Man Hides In Porta Potty Water To Look Up At Women

...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
edited June 2011 in Off Topic
http://boston.barstoolsports.com/around-barstool/man-who-hid-in-the-shit-part-of-porta-potty-still-on-the-loose-after-escaping-while-covered-in-poop/

--

Boulder police are looking for a man who hid in the tank of a portable toilet at a yoga festival before running off Friday. A woman at the festival went into the portable toilet and noticed something moving in the tank when she lifted the lid, according to Boulder police spokeswoman Kim Kobel. The woman left the portable toilet and asked a man nearby to look inside the tank. The man told police he saw something moving under a tarp, and when he left the toilet he heard it lock from the inside. A security supervisor then waited outside for the person to emerge. When he did, the supervisor tried to get him to sit down, Kobel said, but he ran off covered in feces. The suspect, who was not wearing a shirt or shoes when he came out of the toilet, was described as a white man in his 20s wearing gray sweatpants, around 6-foot-5 to 6-foot-8 tall with a skinny build and black hair. He is being sought on charges of criminal attempt to make unlawful sexual contact.

Just when you think you’ve heard it all you hear something new. That’s the beauty of the internet. And I’m not even talking about the fact some dude was hiding in a porta potty letting people shit and piss on him for sexual gratification. I’m used to that type of shit by now. I’m more stunned by the fact this bro was between 6’5-6’9 feet tall. How the fuck does somebody that big fit in the toilet? That’s freaking amazing. He must be like Yen from Oceans 11 or something. I just don’t get how he fit in there? Forget all the other shit. That’s the story. This maniac has a gift. He’s the best god damn porta potty contortionist on the planet. Hey I’d rather be the best at something than average at everything.
inb4lists

Comments