Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Ryan Dunn Dead

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I could understand a stupid kid who was like 18-20 doing shit like that... but at 34? seriously? [-(
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    LOL. Yea, my life is fireguard out. Jesus Christ, I don't even have to respond, it's like taking candy from a baby.
    SPELLING = INTELLIGENCE
    Disrespectful and unstable, my life is a fable, but I live with no morals, and have a million different labels.
    "He's a faggot, he's an asshole, he should cut it out."
    Well thank you fucking haters for giving me shit to spit about.

YOU WROTE THAT FTR

And your shitty band that will never get anywhere writes stupid shit about killing dolphins, your point?

MY BAND HAS TOURED ALL OVER MY STATE PRODUCED OUR OWN ALBUM

YOUR BAND HAS.........
    I could understand a stupid kid who was like 18-20 doing shit like that... but at 34? seriously? [-(
    WHOS 34 ?
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    LOL. Yea, my life is fireguard out. Jesus Christ, I don't even have to respond, it's like taking candy from a baby.
    SPELLING = INTELLIGENCE
    Disrespectful and unstable, my life is a fable, but I live with no morals, and have a million different labels.

YOU WROTE THAT FTR

And your shitty band that will never get anywhere writes stupid shit about killing dolphins, your point?

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    SPELLING = INTELLIGENCE
    Yea it does, thanks for pointing that out brah! :-bd
    in·tel·li·gence
    noun \in-ˈte-lə-jən(t)s\
    a (1) : the ability to learn or understand or to deal with new or trying situations : reason; also : the skilled use of reason (2) : the ability to apply knowledge to manipulate one's environment or to think abstractly as measured by objective criteria (as tests)

Definition of GRAMMAR
    a : the study of the classes of words, their inflections, and their functions and relations in the sentence b : a study of what is to be preferred and what avoided in inflection and syntax
    a : the characteristic system of inflections and syntax of a language b : a system of rules that defines the grammatical structure of a language
    a : a grammar textbook b : speech or writing evaluated according to its conformity to grammatical rules
    : the principles or rules of an art, science, or technique ; also : a set of such principles or rules

THEY YOU GO

LEARN SOMETHING NEW EVERY DAY
    #-O

WHOS 34 ?
    Ryan Dunn was 34, that is who I was talking about. He was 34, I am 34... No fucking way i'd be DDing at 140 mph. I could see myself doing something that stupid when I was like 18 and thought I was invincible.... but at 34? fuck that shit. the dude is obviously a retard.
    SPELLING = INTELLIGENCE
    Yea it does, thanks for pointing that out brah! :-bd
    in·tel·li·gence
    noun \in-ˈte-lə-jən(t)s\
    a (1) : the ability to learn or understand or to deal with new or trying situations : reason; also : the skilled use of reason (2) : the ability to apply knowledge to manipulate one's environment or to think abstractly as measured by objective criteria (as tests)

Definition of GRAMMAR
    a : the study of the classes of words, their inflections, and their functions and relations in the sentence b : a study of what is to be preferred and what avoided in inflection and syntax
    a : the characteristic system of inflections and syntax of a language b : a system of rules that defines the grammatical structure of a language
    a : a grammar textbook b : speech or writing evaluated according to its conformity to grammatical rules
    : the principles or rules of an art, science, or technique ; also : a set of such principles or rules

THEY YOU GO

LEARN SOMETHING NEW EVERY DAY
    #-O

I KNOW ITS A LOT TO TAKE IN

DONT OVER HEAT YOUR BRAIN NOW
    WHOS 34 ?
    Ryan Dunn was 34, that is who I was talking about. He was 34, I am 34... No fucking way i'd be DDing at 140 mph. I could see myself doing something that stupid when I was like 18 and thought I was invincible.... but at 34? fuck that shit. the dude is obviously a retard.
    THATS THE TRUTH
    edited June 2011
    eh ppl make bad decisions, some have harsher consequences. he went full retard and paid the ultimate price.

still doesn't change the fact he made the world laugh for over a decade
    eh ppl make bad decisions, some have harsher consequences. he well full retard and paid the ultimate price.
    HE COULD HAVE KILLED YOU OR ANY OF US HAD WE BEEN ON THAT ROAD

JACK ASS DESERVES TO BE DEAD
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    SPELLING = INTELLIGENCE

YOU WROTE THAT FTR

:-))
    SPELLING = INTELLIGENCE

YOU WROTE THAT FTR

:-))
    JEALOUS MUCH
    eh ppl make bad decisions, some have harsher consequences. he well full retard and paid the ultimate price.

seriously....

seriously....
    I THINK EVERY FUCK BAG THAT INVITES DEATH DESERVES WHAT THEY GET

SAME WITH AIDS PATENTS, MANY TYPES OF CANCER PATENTS, DRUG ADDICTS AND HERPES INFESTED PEOPLE ALL GET WHAT THEY DESERVE AND I WILL NOT SHED ONE TEAR FOR THESES JACK ASS'S
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Dude was funny as fuck. He made a very bad decision but gulchu are going full retard
    edited June 2011
    i'm not saying you should feel bad he killed himself driving drunk but.... thaat does not diminish all the hilarious shit hes done throughout the years
    Dude was funny as fuck. He made a very bad decision but gulchu are going full retard
    I SHARED MY THOUGHTS BUNCH UP PEEPS GOT UP IN ARMS

IF SAYING WHAT I THINK IS FULL RETARD THEN CALL ME RYAN DUNN
    edited June 2011
    i'm not saying you should feel bad he killed himself driving drunk but.... thaat does not diminish all the hilarious shit hes done throughout the years
    ACTING LIKE JACK ASS IS NOT = FUNNY IMO
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    I SHARED MY THOUGHTS BUNCH UP PEEPS GOT UP IN ARMS

IF SAYING WHAT I THINK IS FULL RETARD THEN CALL ME RYAN DUNN
    is it bad I lol'd?
    ACTING LIKE JACK ASS IS NOT = FUNNY IMO
    thats your opinion. millions of people would disagree, myself included.